Reviews for Our Last Night On Earth
BlueAshes chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
beaglelover719 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This was so wonderful. Why, oh why, couldn't they have left Jackie and Hyde alone? Truly genius, I completely adored it. Thanks for sharing.
Hyde's Bride chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Very cute! I like how they had an almost Red and Kitty moment at the end when they race to the bed. Adorable!
lovetaker101 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I love it! It was so adorable and cute. I cracked up when Hyde told Jackie to tell him what to say. I knew he would regret that. Aww, it was so cute that he said he would work 24 hours just to make her happy. But I seriously doubt he would. Come on, he's got to make some time for a little Jackie lovin'! And his reasoning that she didn't belong in Chicago was so great.

“Because, you’re tiny. And Chicago is windy, you’ll just blow away.”

Ah, he loves her. Great job!
elphabachan chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Now why couldn't the show have ended this way?

Loved the use of DESPERADO. I have the LInda Rondstadt version on my computer. And hooray for a new apartment! Everyone knows that's one step closer to marriage! At least to Jackie it is!
Loudmouse chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
That was beautiful and so much more plausable that what those writers wrote.
judy chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
i read this story backwards. Like, first the last sentence then the second to last sentence etc. It was pretty good
Lissa68 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Wow, this was terrific. It’s how it should have been, and you've written it SO well!

It amazes me how you get them SO in character, you’re interpretation of them is spot on. I wanted to smack Hyde upside his drunken head, when he decided to let a coin toss predict his and Jackies’ futures. But, I guess that’s just one of his built in traits, and we love him, flaws an’ all.

“No, I’ve decided.”

OMG, I love that you used this line. I swear I was weak kneed when he said that on the show. It was the way he said it, so soft, and sure, and calm. It was hot, and sweet, and romantic, all rolled into one. So, I could just hear his voice in my head as I read that line.

The flash back was terrific, I love those little elements of them together we never got to see. I’m pretty sure Hyde was an almost permanent fixture at Jackie’s when they were dating. Hehehehe

Hyde getting Jackie to tell him what to say, was precious. At least he smart enough to not want to screw it up.

Aww, their dance to The Eagles. It was perfect.

“She looked at him. “But why are you giving me a key?” She put her hand to her heart. “Oh, is this a symbol of how I have the key to your heart? Oh, Steven, that’s so romantic.”

This made me laugh out loud. It’s just SO Jackie! Haha

This was wonderful, feel good and fuzzy. So, Thank You!
kayjay chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Oh Sookie...why oh why couldn't this have been the way it really happened. Can you imagine S8 with them getting an apartment together, I can't imagine any writer in the world not being able to squeeze something funny out of that situation. And maybe she could work with him in the store too! Then there would be no need for Stripper or Dork in S8, and she could drive him completely crazy!

Seriously Sook, this story is awesome! I can just picture the whole scenario in my mind word for word, that is how perfectly you captured them. The dialog is funny and in character. Just enough angst to satisfy the angsty. I love stories that are an extension of the actual show as oposed to AU.

May I have some more pleze!

Going off to read your other stories. How did I miss you?
tanith75 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Aw...thanks for the great, big, warm fuzzy :)
Casper1990 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Yay! Fluffy fluff! I loved it, sooki! Having him ask her to tell him what to say was so unbelievable but so perfect. You can never fail in your writing. :)
XXspuffster101XX chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
aww...that was so sweet...I wish this is how things would have went...thanks for sharing it...always good to have a little fluff before English

diff.ending chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I really loved your story. It had just enough angst but we get the happy ending we so deserved.
RegardstoBroadway chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Aw! This made my heart all warm and fuzzy!

I loved how he had Jackie tell him what to say... that was perfection. He never knows what to say and she always does.

I love oneshots like these... they give you a reprieve when you get too bogged down with S8 details.

Keep up the good work!
GoodToKnow chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Aww it was so sweet. I loved "you're tiny, you'll blow away." Such a Hyde thing to say. They should have been together. Great Job, very well written.