Reviews for Keep Holding On
S92 chapter 8 . 8/23
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update this ~ I love, love, love this story and I just can't take not knowing what happens anymore!
Please finish this
What the hell did I just read. Jesus Christ
It physically pains me, I read this a whole back I only remembered a bit of the beginning and and the lose their memories, and how some things played out but what I didn't remember is that it wasn't finished. Dam. I really like this fic why don't you update?
Shaley chapter 1 . 3/6
Write the next chapter PLEASE
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE, THIS STORY HASN'T BEEN ABANDONED... WHY!? You didn't only abandon the story, you abandoned us. Now if you don't mind I will go searching for some sort of sequel.
Why are people saying this was abandoned, it is SO good. I still literally HATE the ending of the 1st story in this series but still this is better than I thought is would be. Well I love it PLEASE if this isn't done FINNISH IT!
Woah woah woah.. so you are the one who didn't finnish this story? Well I haven't read the last chapter but I did read reviews that said it wasn't done... PLEASE LET THEM BE WRONG!
~I haven't been putting my name... oops
Wow, what Harry said... wow. I actually started crying at that, I NEVER CRY! Wow... just deep man deep.
But some of the people who pulled there names out of the hat "didn't take up Dumbledors offer" soo what just happened? Magic?
You know what I think should happen, you finishing the story or at least getting someone to finnish the story for you and tell us who it is!
firecat1004 chapter 8 . 1/31
Love the first one and now im loving the sequel hope u dont give up on this fanfic cant wait for the next chapter
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Poor Harry. It's terrible what his uncle did to him. I'm glad some people are starting to remember. I love how Blaise is really good friends with Harry. I hope Draco will remember soon. I loved this story so much!
LexiLove95 chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
Writers like you (original author or the author who took over the story) are the types that give others a bad name. You drop off the face of the earth and offer no explanation? Honestly, it's obvious you have no intention of coming back and finishing this story, so DELETE IT. Leaving it here unfinished and in limbo for eternity, is just a plain out dick move. People get invested in the story, and they're left hanging. It's a crappy thing to do, and you obviously lost passion for this story, so get rid of it or let someone finish it. Obviously the last person you chose was a joke and didn't have any type of intention of finishing it (which you said was a stipulation of you handing it off) so you obviously have no issue bullshitting your readers. You're an excellent writer, but a terrible person when it comes to thinking about your readers.
Lily Potter chapter 8 . 7/30/2015
Ack! Where is the rest?! When are you going to update again?! HURRY UP, PLEASE! It is very good and I would like to read more of it please!
I would very much appreciate it if you continue to update this wonderfully charming and fluffy story! Please update it soon!