Reviews for Keep Holding On
LocoBriar chapter 8 . 11/21
I hope someone finishes this story...
Qtsarahanne chapter 8 . 8/25
I hope this continues.
Malee chapter 8 . 8/21
Has this been abandoned?
Malee chapter 2 . 8/21
BITCH.
UniversalImagination chapter 8 . 7/26
I am sitting here on this day July 26, 2017 at 11:41 PM and attempting not to cry my eyes out. Not only because of what our poor baby harry is going through but also because *takes a shaky breath* I have ran out of chapters and didn't realize that this wasn't completed like it's previous book. *internal screeching*

This has been a lovely and heartbreaking story so far though, good job
Gaaralover204 chapter 8 . 7/16
Its good. Any more?
unicorn556 chapter 8 . 7/10
Please please please update very soon it has been such a long time since the last update and it would be really sad if this story would not be completed T_T
Lornic chapter 8 . 5/29
No my baby Harry! I want to get that pig of an uncle and dismember him. Make him eat it, telling him it is sausage. Then proceed to tell him what it really is. Break his fingers and toes slowly then cut them off and cauterize the wounds. Tie him up and put a blind fold on, hang him up. Put a cage filled with starving rats around his feet. Get a fire ready under him to cause the rats to panic more and make them eat their way out. Then burn the body into ash and present it to ittle wittle innocent Harry. I need help I swear.
you know who chapter 8 . 5/26
It's been 8 years... A lot of people are mad that you have not updated... You might have a kid now, or maybe you got married... Who knows you might have got stranded on a island with no internet. However the most possible scenario is that everyone you loved and cared about forgot who you are and now you need to find a way to make them remember by giving vague tips in games that makes everyone think you're crazy. It's to bad you will never know your loved ones remember you bcause you are forever one chapter 8.
Noel Shade chapter 8 . 4/20
*looks at you with puppy eyes that are more irresistible than harry's* update pleeeeeeeese
Hbrook shipping for life chapter 8 . 4/14
Are yoy going to continue!? This is really good!
Hbrook shipping for life chapter 1 . 4/14
My heart is broken! *cries*
Gurgaraneth chapter 8 . 3/31
Plz plz finish wanna know what happens next
Updaye again
Guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
Why haven't you updated since 2009? Whyyyyyyyyyyy?