Reviews for Here at the End of All Things
dawnoftheceruleansky chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I hope you know I'm crying. I'm literally holding one hand up to the side of my face so no on can see me crying and typing with the other hand.
Rudolfs0807 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
this is a very good tragedy story! excellent job! oddly cannon too since this was written more than a year before zuko joined the gaang... great job!
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Great job on this story it made me cry within 1 minute of reading it I was so sad when aang died so anyway great job.
SaphirArya chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
O.O

*cries*

KD
smc1214 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
This has to be, the most touching, sad, tragedy I have ever read. I was sobbing, and still am. Such wonderful wording, and great story. unbelievably sad though.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
That was-incredible. Katara killed? Aang died? Zuko comforts her?

WOW! VERY SAD, but well written.
ForeverLilacLies chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
im crying now thanks!
Aangsfan chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
*sobbing* NO he DIED! *sobs more* How could you do this to him! So sad! So sad! Well written though, even though i sobbed for the most part, you went into great detail, i could see the battle feild and the way bodies were and I could smell the blood and smoke and charred *gag* flesh...yeah...
Kattebutt chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
OMG great story! This is so sad.. Did Katara die? Wow Zuko is so nice here.. Didnt expect him to be... Anyway i hope you'll continue writing stories cause theyre worth reading..!
DuHSPaZZiNGFeL chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
That was such an emotional story. It made me cry. It made me sob and made tears well up in my eyes. I can't describe how sad and bittersweet that was. There was great descriptions and emotions that made you feel as if you were there, crying as well. Please add in Sokka and Toph in another oneshot, make them be all emotional too. This is just too good. *sobs*

-faves-
Ron Weasly girl chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
This is one of the most saddest fanfics I have ever read, but yet so powerful and amazingly written.
BlueEclipse chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Oh my god. I seriously don't know what to say... this story was so sad, so depressing. It's a good story, but I just can't explain how much I like it. Even though it didn't end well. I guess I can say that you are an excellent author, one of the best on this site, if not the best overall.