Reviews for Girlfriend
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
OMG I so love what you did with this song... I've heard it before so I got the beat down in my head and everytihng went so perfectly with the fic you were telling. I never cared for the song always thought it was kinda childish a little too hanna montana for me, which my daughter loves of course. but now im never going to be able to listen to that song again without thinking of this concert scene. actually the whole fic being played out as the music viedo would of been great.
rogueyroo chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
haha that was hilarious
Kelly Greyer chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
lol As soon as I read the words "Hey Hey You You" I was like, OMG and cracked up laughing, nice one, nice one
tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Interestingly enough I hate this song, but this I love this fic. It almost makes me want to listen to the song. I just love Remy and Scott's reaction to Jean and Rogue. It was just to perfect. I really liked this fic keep up the good work.
gambit-rogue chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
lol! u know i was laughing when i read this... nice change of scenery compared to all the plots and stuff... :) i like it... it's nice to read a fun oneshot every once in a while...
Navigator101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
This was totally awsome I can't belevie they did that! Well yeah I can this is Rogue and Jean we're talking about and Rogue definetly has dibs on Remy I loved it this story is going in my faves.
PoisonSkin chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
um, i sort of have issues imagining them do this, but i thought it was fun anyways... plus anything that ends in Romy works for me, lol
imissmycupcake chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
XD I'm so glad someone used this song! I kinda wanted to make a video of it, but the only thing there are clips of are Scogue...and I like Romy. _ Great job