Reviews for All My Life
Lovely White chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
*sniff* Just beautiful! This is just how I imagined how Ginny would react when she finds out that Hermione is the one for Harry. Well done! I envy your talent! _ Well keep up the good work!
Dark Golo chapter 1 . 6/12/2002
ginny and ron are my leat favorite caracthers in the books, but after reading friends enought? and this fic i began to understand them better i really liked that those two fics. you dont know how i wish that ginny and ron in the books could act that madural when they saw the love of h/h. really contiinue writting you are doing great.
mazipoto chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
You have an AMAZING talent as a writer. I loved simplicity itself (it's one of my fave stories) and this one is just as wonderful. Keep up the good work!
Madhuri chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
Oh... wow. That was quite simply the most powerful story I've ever read. Incredible. Sorry, I'm a little at a loss for words right now. The way you write H/H is superb. I love how you face the obstacles to this relationship head-on, and not skirt around it like a lot of the other H/H fics I've read. Again, wow.
Fallen Darkness chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
chloe chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
woah. you've got some major talent there. i'm in shock
Katlyn R chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
I really liked it. I loved Simplicity Itself, and I was compelled to read this. Now, I'm off to read Ron's reaction!
dragonbaby chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Wow. What can I say? Wondefully convincing, and well written, like all of your work.
Someone the First chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
Wheee! I was so happy when I saw another fic by you. _ I love your stuff, I really, really do. Maybe it's because it coincides with what I want to in, G/H and R/H would be just too simplistic, and H/H is lovely and complicated and so nicely friend-to-something-more...but I love your fics. And this one is no different. You are THE best at first-person in Harry Potter. Yes, THE best. Even if it's not exactly "by the books," you make it "by the books." And I'm rambling. _ I loved this, as I love all your stories, and I look forward to reading more H/H by you. (Hint hint.)
sherlock03 chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
*kicks ff.n for deleting her first review* anyway, once again, you amaze me. this just flows so damn well. seriously. and that's one of the most important things - that it flows. it's almost like you're in the person's mind. anyway - excellent job - keep it up.
Erised chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Once again,BRILLIANT job. This is why you are on my favorite authors list.
Bubblekitty chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
I loved it! Could you write a sequel where Ginny falls in love, and Harry or Herm, or even Gin herself writes another letter? If ya did I would luv ya forever! But N E ways, truely wonderful story!