Reviews for Assassin
omi-126 chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
we want more ! please ! it's a beautiful fic !
Fleur24 chapter 10 . 2/9/2010
Alexander is a cool vampire! I love how he might be one of the first vampires!
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
That was so cool! I love how Alicia actually does have a power! I also lov e how Luc saved their butts when Jane cornered them!
Fleur24 chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
Yay Tessa and Miguel are going to help the Culloens and Bella! I'm glad that Tessa and her sister are going to escape with the Cullens!
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Luc is evil! I do love how Edward obivously still loves Bella!
magicvamp chapter 12 . 2/2/2010
Hey! So yeah me likes this story n i was wonderin if u really meant to say no one is going to hurt my angle...
sheko chapter 12 . 2/2/2010
i love this story. keep up the good work
vAMPkIMI chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
OHMYGOD! You HAVE to finish this story!Your writing is SO amazing!Maybe you could have the next half of the chapter be fighting and the rest with bella telling jake and edward her story.
archieandedward chapter 12 . 7/16/2009
love it
morganpetrovapendragon chapter 12 . 3/28/2009
356 chapter 12 . 3/3/2009
This story is really awesome! Keep working on this one! I am looking forward to the next update! :)
Lexyroxy chapter 12 . 3/2/2009
I hope you choose Assassin...its amazing.
s m Neal chapter 12 . 7/3/2008
ok but update soon i really want to know what happens next
Tigrou375 chapter 12 . 3/12/2008
Hey ! I am french so I hope you will understand all I wanna say !

I loved your fic "Amnesia" and I think you're a really good writer ! I think you should continue "Assassin", but maybe I just say that because the-misery is traducing this one !

What is Luc going to do ? And the wolves ? I can't wait to read the next chapter ! I wish you would choose "Assassin" !

I think I'm gonna read your other stories... I am a fan !
Titenanou chapter 12 . 2/8/2008
Hi ! Sorry if I speak very bad or if my vocabulary is not "rich", but I'm french, so...

I want you to say that you have imagined a very good story. It is excellent (I find) and very original. I don't find what I could say because I don't know say it in english

I don't know if you should continue this story or one another because I have not read your other stories

I will say you when I read them !

Bye !