Reviews for Distance Measured
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Awww...
Poor Al.
BROTHER, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. Honestly, where was he? Why didn't he come back? Why did he LEAVE in the first place?
Honestly, when I started reading, I thought maybe Al was crazy, that he wasn't really talking to Brother, because of the summary; I thought this was during the two year pre-Shamballa gap in which Al relearns and adventures. And Brother wasn't around, obviously.
But still, poor Al.
I wanna beat Brother up.
Noirink chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I'm really interested in this plot! So, it's like their relationship as brothers just started falling apart? Hmm, considering the two have entirely different personalities, I can see that happening. Also, just to ask, is it like Al and Ed never talk anymore? That's what I got out of the ending.
numina chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
It's rather sad how their relationship had...disintegrated, but it's bound to happen, given Ed's job as a dog of the military. I just didn't think it would be so heartwrenching, especially the last call.

When Al broke his arm, it made me giggle, and then made me cringe when I got around to reading the whole phone call. Is it Ed's overprotectiveness kicking in? Hn.

Liked this one. Good fic, good fic.
Anime and all that other stuff chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Woww, I LOVED IT! It was so funny, especially Al breaking his arm... hilarious. I love how you captured Al's personality in the exact form in your phone calls. Awesome, wonderful, lovely. I'm not sure, though, what happened in the end... but a sad ending, I suppose. Good work! Keep it up!
Shinigami's-Girl chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I liked it.
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Huh? What's Al talking about? Is he gonna die? This is angsty... but I have to say I think it's a little hard to imagine Ed and Al growing that far apart... This is really good. angst! I love it! Even though I get depressed afterwardss, this one was worth it!
N.C. Stormeye chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
It did, it made me cry. But honestly, I don't really get it as much. What happened in the end?

The one-sided way though is great. Very good. Ten Points.
Darkgirl4.0 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007