Reviews for Oblivious
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 1/6
I knew it. Kunimitsu's more oblivious than Ryoma, that's for sure.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Ahahahaha! He's just oblivious like that. I'm totally not surprised. Buchou's zone centers on his tennis, the club, his friends and studying.
fyerigurl chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I can't believe it took me this long to stumble across this gem. I really like this. I love how it isn't TezukaOC, but it's the POTENTIAL of a TezukaOC. A missed chance, if you will. I also like how you mention that the girls' team almost made Nationals, which just fleshes out your story THAT much more. It's the little details that count.

Anyways, lovely work.
thesadisttensaifuji chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
And for some reason, this tugged my heartstrings. Another was-it-really-unrequited-or-maybe-there's-a-chance romance fic. I loved how she was watching him over the years, trying to understand the way he was. Tezuka was indeed cold, but it was amazing how you made him express warmth and care and acknowledgement through that short conversations they had. Definitely love this.
sh4dee chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
AHAHAHAH OBLIVIOUS HAHA that's so appropriate LOL.

I love how you break the story up into scenes. It makes the flow of the whole story really nice; it doesn't get bogged down with tedious descriptions etc. just so that a romantic scene can be played out or something.

And I loved how you portrayed Tezuka, like how I love how you portray the other canon characters in Prince of Tennis. I think you do a really good job keeping them in character, and this combines really well with your OCs, because your OCs are realistic and actually have some character depth.

Darn, I think I'm out of your PoT OC stories. Time to find some more! Although I doubt I'll find any as good as these...

Thanks for the excellent reads!
RoyaleDeuce chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Your stories are addicting, well thought-out, and really, really good. It was nice viewing Tezuka from this perspective. What a gem.
VampireSelene chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
You must follow this up, I've been reading this for almost two years now, and I still love it. :)
michiyorain chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
so this was what he was doing before he caught the team playing mafia..well written! nice!
Kuro49 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Wow! This one was genius, I really have to bow to you :) I really liked this view of them, something different, something from the inside. It was good w I dont know what to say but Tezuka seemed clueless XD that would be my word to describe him after reading your fic! "Clueless" thats wha describes tezu best XDD Awsome story~~

Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
aww,.,. i love this! ;)

at least it wasnt ALL about tennis,.,.

great story! :)

is there a sequel? :D

i could only hope there is,.,. ;D

so,.,. what exactly is the word? :)

(my guess,.,. DENSE!) ;)
Unheard Symphony chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Great job! It me find the word...Refreshing )

Indeed this story has a refreshing feature from other fanfics. Yay Tezuka Zone!
lalocheziaxx chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Amazing. I'm spellbound.
greenteamoose chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Ending a greatly amusing surprise XD. It took me a moment to realize that the word is the title. I love your writing! It has little hints of humor yet is not crack at all (e.g., mentions of Tezuka's fangirls, ordering the team to run 50 laps, etc.) *glows with admiration!* Ever gotten any inspiration to continue your captain series-of-sorts? :D Though you've already covered my favorite ones...
blackorchid143 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Oh...That explain the title xD

Cute one xD
lupinlovesme chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
heh is the word oblivious? That would describe him well...