Reviews for Wicked
TWHATT18 chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
this is really really reallly goooddd!updateeeeeeee
iamacatapillar chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
This is great!

Its really sad you haven't updated since 2007!

did you leave fanfiction? :(
aclaff1002 chapter 5 . 12/11/2007
I read a lot of Sirius/OC fics, and almost all of them taking place in the Marauders era, are really dissapointing. The characters are not much like the books and you feel like your reading the script for a poorly written sitcom.

This story is completely different. I really love this. Its the first Marauder era fic that I've ever really, liked! They're all mature and acting more like adults dealing with a change in their world rather than teenagers, oblivious to whats going on, which is the case with many fics of this era in their lives. I really love this story. I totally love your OC and her struggles. I hope you update soon and dont abandon it, its really fantastic and your a very talented writer.
Winni3 chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
Awesome story so far! 0 This story seemed so familiar at first but then I realized that I had started this and hadn't finished. But yay for finding it again! xD

Anyways, please update soon!
Ginny-and-Draco-fan chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
I just read your whole story and i love it i can't wait for more!
rockstar-101 chapter 5 . 10/20/2007
Really loved it. Great job.
Alice-In-Wonderland101 chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
Why are you so good at writing! It isnt fair!

~Alice~
lost.between.pen.and.paper chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
This story is GREAT. I really love your writing and the plot is great. When will the next chapter come up? Soon, I hope!
Tilly chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
love it! update soon ]
evilcarrotofdoom chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
Wow. This chapter was excellent. It was very tense, but still great. Your writing is incredible.
Passing Bells chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
I love this chapter. Your best, I think... I held my breath when she was trying to call for James... .
lilwintryangel chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
ohh good job.

love the last scene

what does she have to do?

love the update
rockstar-101 chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
Poor Avalon. I want to know what she has to do! update soon.
SnuggleWuggles chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
I hope you update soon this is great!
strawberry865 chapter 3 . 7/19/2007
i really like your story i hope that you will upfate soon