Reviews for Eggs
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
An interesting read. I like stories that explore V's 20 years before meeting Evey. I mean, cmon, TWENTY years! Something's gotta have happened with him during that time, right?
You made the fatty very believable. I had an urge to wash my hands while reading, lol, and I would have definitely stabbed him sooner if I were V :)
Love the added paragraph xD Though it sort of implies that V is afraid he might find Evey annoying enough to feel like clubbing her over her head with a frying pan? (like a caveman with a club? and then drag her to his cave... or wait, he already did that! please excuse me while I am giggling insanely here...)
Trigmeister2 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Great story, and excellent characterization of V! A very nice twist on a usually ordinary task (and a very adorable add on with the apron).
InnsmouthEyes chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
This was one of my favorite offerings for the Anonymous Challenge. And I love the final paragraph, a nice bit of comedy to soften the grimness :D
BeliBali chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
WOndeful!.

How did I miss this on April Fools? Anyway, its very dark, very...hm. wonderful. Love it the darker sides of things. Eggs. HA