Reviews for Flames of the Phoenix
tkim619 chapter 7 . 1/30/2015
WOWOWOW... who threw col water on them?
tkim619 chapter 6 . 1/30/2015
FINALLY!
tkim619 chapter 3 . 1/30/2015
poor harry. holding too much pain...
Jazziet chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
Ohhh pleaaase come back and update this. The intense longing and passion between Harry and Hermione is breathtaking. I suspect they have some type of soul bond thing going on, not sure. This is soooooo good, please think about coming back to it.
Philosophize chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Please don't abandon... this has been a very interesting story...
cosmoGirl666 chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
Bashalinge chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
This is a powerful story, what happened to it?
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Talk about your hot stories...this one is fast approaching flash point. This is going to be fun to see explained, and then the involvement of other persons as they are related to the two new
ladylaughalot chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
I can't believe you could leave this story at that point for THREE YEARS! Holy begeezes!
Hogwarts Alum 53 chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
Dude wherever you are ,whatever your doing you MUST finish this story! This is the most intense,well written fan fiction I have ever read! You have talent and a wonderful creativity that should be nourished and explored please find your way back to this tale.
tobystephensfan chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
I am loving this story! I really hope you post the next chapter soon, even though it's been 2 years since you last updated. I really want to know what happen's next!
madmaddiee chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
Aww, it's so cute. You're very good at detail.
Master DK chapter 7 . 5/28/2009
like it
motormouth1027 chapter 7 . 5/23/2009
I love this story and have stayed devoted to the fact that maybe you will update. Will you :( ?
RandomWriterPerson chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
OH MY GOD! I Can't believe i found the story i've been looking for for YEARS!

Umm, Ok I guess not years then.. seeing that I've only just realized it was published LAST year. But Really!

When I first came across this story, i Remembered clearly it up only up till chapter 4: Hermione found out that her touch burns Harry.

And now... WOW.

And I've REALLY been searching this story for AGES! I would type in Burn and come up with nothing. Due to the fact that i had no idea what was written on the summary. Neither had I ANY idea on the title.

But I knew the storyline really well, because the Angst captivated me. I'm a sucker for Angst.

I remembered that this story was about Harry who couldn't stand seeing Ron and Hermione together, but because they were his best friends he put up with it. But tried his best to avoid them as much as he could. He threw himself into work and started doing well in all his classes. Then one time when Hermione touched him, it burned him. Literally. But Hermione not know what she was doing to him tried to get as much contact with him as possible, having missed his touch. She was heartbroken when he flinched away. But found out later the reason why he did that. That her touch burns him.

Well, that was my understanding of the story back then. I searched for it high and low, because the literature of this story, the Angst. It was SO OVERWHELMING. I LOVED IT!

I'm glad I was able to find this story again. Thank You for publishing it. I never thought that I could find a story with such deep emotions as this.

So I'm leaving a Review here, And This story will be going on to my Favorites as well.

Thank You.

A.A

P.S. I think by now you know I MEAN it when I say I'm a HUGE SUCKER for Angst! ,