Reviews for Distraction
SonicKudo60 chapter 1 . 1/26
It was so beautiful! I cried at one point, you truely have the talent to become an amazing author!There were some parts that were so smooth I fell on my ass. 11/10 XD
animelady465 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Omg! Your story was so amazing! :) I totally loved it! 3 The lemon was really hot! :P I really hope you will make another Fakir X Ahiru with a more explicit lemon. You followed Fakir's personality perfectly same with Ahiru's. I love Princess Tutu. I wish there would have been a kissing scene between Fakir and Ahiru.
seralyon88 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
This is epic. Very well done, and actually very well in character. The fact that she talks too much keeps her very much Ahiru, and Fakir is a great bundle of conflicting emotions. I like how he uses dance terms for their...er... coupling. :D
There are some grammar errors, but not so many that it breaks up the flow of the story.
Overall 4.7/5 Stars
reaven ice quee chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
this is awsome!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
This was absolutely amazing writing, you say it's only your 2nd(?) lemon but it was very well written and it definitely did not seem like you would be unexperienced in writing this kind of thing.
Elisablackcat chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
OMG IT WAS AWESOME XDD GREAT WORK
NocturnalPanda chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
THANK YOU OMG. the ending left me unsatisified with my fakir and ahiru feels. I needed this and you typed it wonderfully thank you XD
Chantal G chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
that was... SO well written! lol
keep up the good work! this is the first fakir/ahiru
fanfiction that was as detailed as yours was!

i give u my full support 33
unidentified chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
wow. that was amazing. WRITE MOOOOAARRRRRR! D8
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
love it!
more plz chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
more plz
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I love these two characters and this lemony piece was great to read! So beautiful and humorous.
Sorii chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
"I'll teach you a new pas de deux." Oh my god, I cracked up, I'm sorry. Overall great, cute fic! (I can't comment about the smut because I'm too embarrassed but it was...nice... (*/ω\*) ) I was craving some Fakir x Ahiru closure after FINALLY finishing the series today and this definitely hit the mark. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic :')
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
WRITE MORE PLEEEASSSREE
Marina chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I LOVED this fanfiction! Please write another one soon!