Reviews for Mortal Kombat: Revival of the Lin Kuei
fruittypebbles92 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Arashi Kazama... AHHRGH! I hate the name. Everytime I read it I want to stop reading the fic despite the fact that many of those fics are well written.
madmanmark666 chapter 7 . 7/2/2015
Loved reading this and I really hope you update soon it's been years since the last one so please finish this story
JD Fanficing chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
update faster
blasterdog chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
great fic dude
Dulcamara chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
Looking forwards to your next update!
Oraman Asturi chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
Interesting... I honestly think your being to hard on Haku as a character. She/He Would have been traveling with a missing nin for the lion's share of their life it would be an invitation to be raped for a girl to have her chest un-taped in that life style and Haku was more medic/combat medic oriented rather than fighter so softer natured soul would have to hide any weakness to a jinchuriki level of mask. And please oh please kill sakuramaybe in a training accident, and a Naru/hanabi/haku triangle sounds interesting.
god of all chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
Kurushimi-31415 chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
Nice.

I like Naruto Sub-Zero-ish (although it's only the skills, not the personality...), but keep it in check.

I dislike your ANs from hell.
the heart of oblivion chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
was orochimaru the one who stole the kori blade and the mugai-ryu sword or was it someone else who did it
Trife chapter 7 . 10/14/2008
This is a good story so far. Also Please tell me Haku is NOT pared with naruto. Please update soon!

Trife
crimsonkyuubi chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
hey since both scorpion and lu kang came back as spirits in the games and mythology why dont you have naruto meet scorpion somehow like have him screw up a jutsu or have the sealing on his cheast go wrong and temporaraily rip his soul out and take it to the underworl. and why havent you included noob saibot in the scrools since he is a lin kuei and the former sub zero.
Orome1988 chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
Hey I was thinking and maybe Haku could be a side branch of the lin kuei clan or something because she/he(I say hes a she because if that is a guy then im scared) is the last ice user. maybe have her instead of a love interest if you don't want her as that then as a sister type thing.
Sir Deadpool chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
how old is naruto right now?

i hope you didnt make a 6 year old an anbu level ninja jinchuuriki even if its naruto that was way to fast
wolfey141 chapter 7 . 9/26/2008
i really like this story hoping for an update soon
Kammari chapter 7 . 9/7/2008