Reviews for Commitment
GSRFanGirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I really liked this story. You have a great way with words. I liked the way that Nick had to keep correcting himself that Sara wasn't his wife, even though it was obvious that that was the way he felt about her. I take it from the tone at the beginning that something bad happens to Andy...I look forward to reading "Transitions" and finding out the rest of the story. Good job!
Mma63 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I can't believe i missed it when you published. This piece is so powerful and intense. Tell you that it touched me deeply could be not enough to describe the feeling I experienced while reading it. Amazing work. Transitions will be my next step for sure...
nolongerhere11 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
i found one of yours and i'm literally knocking down the rest of them-they are all so well written, so wonderful. really, really nice. i'm sort of selfish with my reviews, but you deserve huge praise. love it.
Kristafied chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Oh, this was perfect. In retrospect, I needed to see this after enjoying the Transitions world so much - it was nice to see Nick and Sara happy before the tragedy. Extremely well-written. I loved the bit with the "husband... boyfriend; wife... girlfriend; whatever..." thing that Nick does in his head.
Sepps chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Impressive, sweet, hot, heartbreaking and beautiful. I want more.
NewYorkNewYorkGirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
This was great.
Penname0000 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Fantastic.

And that's coming from a die-hard Sandle fan. (but you knew that...) :)
junebugg chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I absolutely love transitions. And this story was beautiful! I have missed your csi stories. It has been a while.

awesome job on the story.
necira-skies chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
good job on the story, now I'm going to have to go and read through Transitions when I have a moment :)