Reviews for Soul of Wind
charlieslion chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
-dies from WAFFy, family fluffyness-
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
ooh, i just love this. it's very... true. that's aboutt he only word my tired bran can think of at the moment to describe this. it's also very sweet in the (sortakinda) 'sibling fluff' semse.

heehe, Gaara has always been my favorite character, even when he was crazy. hes the whole reason why i got into the anime/manga Naruto. and y'know, i love the redhead even more with all the progress he's made as a person. it's pretty remarkable, really, how much change he's gone through since childhood~ :D

thanks for writing this, it was very enjoyble~ ;P

(P.S. you probably noticed all the favoriting i've been doing of your stories... sorry 'bout that. you're justa really good writer and write abotut hings i like. hence, i'm adding you to my fav/alert author's list. :3 )
wendy chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I like it. I can't wait to go see your newer stuff next!
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Aww, what a sweet story... I was looking for a Gaara fic that was post-the Rescue Gaara arc in the anime. This was great! I don't think it's necessarily OOC for Gaara, because he underwent a great change after his death and revival. Kudos to you for this story! I really enjoyed reading it. :) (Hmm, if I recall correctly, didn't he smile at Naruto before the Konoha ninja left Suna? And Gaara didn't normally smile before that incident so he is definitely changing.) I have a personal bias toward Matsuri, his first student, and I think she would be great for him, because she has stuck ardently by his side since even before Shukaku was extracted, so she is different from many of the other villagers in that respect.
Arienna Natalitha chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
yay for Gaara!

I'm glad he finally found happiness after the shukaku lef. And Temari is so friendly, too!

This one goes to one of my fav! *clap hands*

But is Shukaku reall gone from Gaara's body for ETERNITY? yeah, I hope so ;)
Aideko chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
This is truly beautiful; I love your writing style! You did a great job portraying Gaara's feelings and the imagery was nice. All in all, it was quite a toucning fic.
NJA chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
That was HELL of a good story!
YourAngelStandingBy chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
That was brilliant. I loved it.

-Angel
amused4ever chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Hmm, I don't really know what to say other than...I liked it! I've always kind of wondered whether the manga was gonna ever check back up on the Sand nin, and you beat them to it! I don't know, I just really liked it! Yeah. Good stuff!
Honeybadger chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
A most excellent fic, filling a hole I wish had been filled in the manga. Congratulations.
Atomictiger chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
This is so cute!

and the way you describe things is awsome!

and also when Garra said "and also, if you're not careful, you'll spill my tea" That was funny :) lol

i really hope to see more stories like theis :D