Reviews for The Stone of the Fruit
winter faerie chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I also found that manga chapter to be really sad but a good development for Kagura & Kyo's relationship. You did a wonderful job with this story as a lead-in to the manga chapter and showed some real insights into Kagura's character. Thanks for writing! _
Veleda chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
That was beautiful. Chapter 68 is one of my favorites, and this is a wonderfully insightful look at what might have been running through Kagura's head. A lovely piece all around.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Oh...

I love it.

That chapter in the manga made me cry, too. I think you did her character justice, really. If I don't favorite this I'll scream.

Amazing.
boredwithlifeandlove chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Okay i was born in the year of the yeah no girl would want to be called a pig,and in case you have'nt noticed i'm a off topic,good job!
HeartAngel chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
So way you described Kagura's feelings and how you even the bad with the good feelings, absolutely wonderful.I feel like drawing Kagura now.I hope you write some more fanfics soon, I'd like to see more of your writting.
952764 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I'm always on my toes when I see fanfictions about Kagura. But your's really blew me away! You have an absolutely lovely story.