Reviews for Life Is Like A Box Of Bugs
Kirah Ruth chapter 10 . 3/23/2011
I'm supposed to be studying psychology and the chapter on logic, specifically reasoning and Occam's Razor.

I say this counts.

(I love this story so much, my god.)
VannyBear chapter 24 . 10/25/2009
Haha All of the stories were amazing3.

:) Haha. I do wish a few of them continued on,

but that was fine.

MangoBones chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
Omfg. Lmao. Possibly one of the funniest sp fics ive ever read.

Ive seen Sheila being percieved as the 'bitch' mom in stories who is homophobic but I like this play on her, I think its rather accurate. She protests so much, why wouldnt she protest homophobia too?
milt chapter 16 . 4/14/2009
why is it that I've done a lot of these things that Kyle and Stan are doing? It makes it that much more funny and engaging, I think.

Anyways, I'm hooked! These chapters are written so beautifully. Despite being short, some are very deep and poetic, like that "Twilight" chapter. You are an amazing writer! Keep up the great work! I can learn a lot from you. ;]
IOTR chapter 19 . 12/31/2008
I don't think there are cameras in changing rooms. Isn't that illegal? :O
IOTR chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
Ahh so adorable :)
IOTR chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Wow. I really really like this one :)

Poor Kyle. :
Doghanyou3693 chapter 4 . 4/18/2008
OMG I liked this chapter. Somehow I can imagine Kyle's mom frikening(sp?) out at first BUT i can also imagine her accepting it and saying all that.

KYLE'S MOM KICKS ASS!
A reader chapter 24 . 3/30/2008
Cute and fluffy! Keep the oneshots coming!
soni13 chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

you got kyle's mom down perfectly! excellent job
soni13 chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
yay for south park yaoi! just discovered it, pretty pathetic that it took me so long, i know.

this is so swet! stan's so oblivious, it's adorable.
Fletset chapter 23 . 1/24/2008
Very nice!

Drabbles may seem easy to write, but they need to have certain elements within them, I think. Like a somewhat sophisticated plot and an even more so sophisticated ending. For the most part, you've done your job well. I really enjoyed it.

I liked how it was not _only_ Stan and Kyle, and that you put other characters in, as well.
Orchid.Kisses chapter 23 . 1/6/2008
I love the Harry Potter references. Good drabble.
SnapekilledKenny chapter 23 . 1/6/2008
These are all amazingly funny. I can't think of one chapter that didn't make me smile, although Chapter 4 officially wins the most hilarious chapter of them all. Great job on these!
prettypriestess chapter 22 . 11/3/2007
XD Oh gods these are great! 4 & 5 are definitely my favorites, but twilight and fireflies were just...I dunno, really fuckin good? Anyway, looks like you haven't updated in a while, but these are wonderful.