Reviews for Dare
AllenWalker1018 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I love this so much! So beautifully written! I wish I could write that well!
Jean Sumar chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
LOVED it. God that was hilarious, and waaaaaaaaaaaay sexy. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
You're amazing :D this story was great!
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
XD omg this was such a cute;/steamy fic.
...
I don't even want to know why Lavi had this outfit
Celestial-Cas chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This was amazing. The idea was very creative and your descriptive skills are astounding. I could see Allen dancing, wrapped in silks. That's something not a lot of people can do. I can't wait to read more of your work :)
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm with Kanda in heaven right now! I love it! It was absolutely amazing!
the critic chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I liked the style of your writting and the plot. Also I think you should add more.
kloveyaoi1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
LOVE IT!
Mephistopheles7 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
It'd be funny if there was an epilogue where lavish and everyone saw what happened or found out the results of the dare. But the ending was cute.
Honochan77 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
So hot...x/x Definitely LOVE it! *nosebleed*
Exorcist Pirate chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Wow I love it so much! It was brilliant and well written. As well as funny! :)
crickee-the-yaoi-fan chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Loved it! Great, great, great!
Edlinal chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
hm.. it's a nice fic _
kuroshiroxyullen chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
wow this was HOT as hell ;D nice.
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
wow...just,WOW!the one thing i found surprising is that just the other day i started moving my hips ,because i was bored and there was hindu belly dancing music on,since i was hanging out at my friend sierra's house,and her twin brother saw me,(have giant crush on him by the way!)and he asked me if i ever took lessons!i never have so at first i thought he was insulting me,until i turned around and saw he was blushing,and looking me up and down!so when i read your fic,i was like"holy shit!me and moyashi,are goooood!"lol,i'm still surprised,cause lets face,i ain't the prettiest,or brightest star in the sky,sooooo...oh,and NOTHING happened so no pervy ideas!*wink,wink*jk! anyway,awesome story!