Reviews for Ready Or Not, Here I Come
I'm bad at making usernames chapter 7 . 5/31
Please update soon!
EdmundPevensie for evermore chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
So I promise I'm being patient but maybe... Maybe since Lifetime is re-releasing a new version of Flowers in The Attic... Maybe you'll update? :) I'd simply love it of you would! I quite enjoy reading this story and come back time after time again to read it!
The way you incorparte Susan as a ballerina( much like Cathy) pleases me as I always pictured Susan as a ballerina.
SusanPevensietheGentle chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Please update! i really want to read more!
alphayamergo chapter 7 . 8/2/2010

I just found your fanfic, and I really enjoyed it. It has a great plot, very unique.I couldn't help but notice that you haven't updated since 2008, which brings me to the purpose of this review...

Cassanah chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
Hi there!

You've got a really unique story here. I haven't read Flowers in the Attic before but from what I can deduce it seems to be a pretty intense story, and I am impressed with how you've managed to make it fit with the Pevensie characters. Also, your grammar and dialogue are excellent, which makes your story a pleasure to read ) Although I know your focus is on the two older children, it would be interesting to get a glimpse of Lucy and Edmund's thoughts on this whole mess.

Very nice story, I am hoping for an update!
Rowena Stark chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
I love this so far! The grandmother is insane in my opinion! Update soon! )
alexa35 chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
It's been a year! ): Update soon!
A.G chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
Your last update was so very long ago! please get up a new chpater soon!
TrixieNancy124 chapter 6 . 5/14/2009
Hey, i love this story so and i don't want it to be ending just like that. Plz update soon. You have my full surport!
Smiley Smackdown chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
-_-This is so interesting! Please update soon!-_-
LaLaLadyBug67 chapter 7 . 12/15/2008
omg update soon i love it !
Anna-Maria chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
best i've read! Please keep going!

For Narnia and for Aslan!
LucyCrewe11 chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
Great story. I do hope you update soon. It's been so long.
RoXxIdEvIl chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
This Story Is Fantastic.

Keep Updating
shinee4evaaaaluvv chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
yay! ur continuing it! :D i love this story so much!~ can't wait for the next chappy~ ]