Reviews for He Also Serves
Ame Yumeko chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
Wow! I must say I got confused in there. I didn't even see the end coming!

Rami: Baka. I knew it all along.

Yume: Yeah right. You couldn't even see the end of "Cinderella" coming.

Rami: Hey, the glass slipper thing was killing me, all right?

Anyway, nice work! Write on! ~Yume
Dark Sage2 chapter 1 . 9/29/2001
Another beauty! Man, I wish I knew how you did it. Anyway keep up the good work, and please finish Darkness Rising!
LauraCeleste chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
Alex! This was different, but nice. I was almost expecting a different ending, but all turned out alright, and I am glad. Is Darkness Rising coming along? Email me soon, and tell me how it's coming - I'm dying to know!
Hasdon chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
It's amazing how well you've written the story. I've read the comic also, and it's perfectly suited to your own version of Hyrule. Your characterizations of Link are great.
Skylark5 chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Hmm, very interseting. Short, but good! Nice job. _~ -Prongs:Random Toadstool
Hugh Jasse chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Oh my, now I'm tempted to bug you to do this for all of the comics. But I'll be good and refrain from pestering. It's certainly nice to know that there's someone else around here old enough to have been around when the comics first came out. _ As for the story itself-what can I say other than I thoroughly enjoyed it? I love the (what to call it?) restraint with which you approach your characters. You don't slam us right into their heads and feed us their thoughts directly, and yet how they are feeling and what they are thinking is always crystal clear. Now get cracking on Darkness Rising! (Whoops. There goes my no-pester vow.)
Trickster Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
I really liked this story a lot! I loved the whole thing! On to favorites it goes!
SoulFire4 chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
Back in the day, those comics *were* awesome. I've got the scans of most of them if you want...
impy76 chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
This is cool. I've got this comic and I always loved it. It's nice to see its story as a novel.
Yucca chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
I like this story. Very well written, only one mistake and that was using rune instead of ruin to describe the Castle in the prediction. I always love the way you describe Link.
Airian Reesu chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
This story was great! A grand tribute!
CaranAlice chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Awesome! I love how you gave personalities to the Wizrobe and the normal enemies and stuff.
poe chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
that was very good
Maniac Mosli chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Hey, this story is great! It's full of great discriptions and a kickass storyline...I can see the stor scrolling and unfolding in my head! And your introduction...When I reached the end of this fic I realized ehy have you written the beginning...You're giving us the alternate ending...so if Link got out of the castle, he would have been killed and Ganon would have won, Like what you wrote in the beginning! That's a very unique style you're using! Keep it up and read my fics in your free time!
A Fan chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Beautifully done. The story has everything, excitment, suspense, frustration, sadness, and tenderness. You have an excellant grasp on words, and know how to use them. Keep writing! I cannot wait for the next one!