Reviews for Across the Hall
sweetypie15 chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
hey that was awesome update soon lol
swimsiwmsiwm chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
,more i love it

mostly because its about blood ties and dawn
pheobep3 chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
Please update
Soleil Mar chapter 3 . 12/3/2007
Oh wow,

I just got done with the three chapters and can't believe there isn't more. I hope you haven't given up on writing this one. It really is good. I also like the idea of Dawn and Henry. Please say there is more?
DarkWolfYingFa chapter 3 . 10/26/2007
wowzah, i love this fic. is vicki gonna be added in? update soon!
kyuketsuki21 chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
I love this story so far. Awhile ago I couldn't find any Bufy/Blood Ties stories so I started my own fic. I am glad that I found this one. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
SnowyOwl-17 chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
I love this story! I really hope you update soon! keep up the great work!
Emeraldfires chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
I hope you continue this fic! I've been searching for more Buffy/Bloodties crossovers and found that they are very hard to find. I hope you write more soon.
ChelsieMarie chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
I love your story so far. I'm a huge BTVS fan as well as a Blood Ties fan. Dawn seems like the perfect kind of person for Henry. I love all three of your chapters so far and I really hope that you update soon. Your story just has too many possibilites to end now. :)
Allen Pitt chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
Big sister is so not going to approve... neither will Willow if she shows up... and poor Henry F. is in for a surprise, Dawn isn't as innocent etc as he probably thinks she is...
SarcasticEnigma chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
thanks for updating. i've been waiting for it! nice work again. i never would've thought to put dawn as a triage nurse, but it does, in a weird sort of way, make sense. again, for as little as henry was there, he was well written.

i'm curious: are any of the other buffy characters going to show up? like willow, since she's been mentioned a lot. or giles, since he's like the older, male coreen. maybe spike or angel will and have, uh..."issues" with henry?

just some thoughts.

UPDATE SOON!
Jasmine chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
Finally she meets Mr. Fitzroy well I cant wait till their next meeting hehehe good story.
babyjaz chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
Cant wait for the next chapter
SarcasticEnigma chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
not a big fan of dawn, but i like the idea of a btvs/bt fic. besides, henry is massively yummy! he can bite me any time! XD anyway, for as small as henry was in this chapter he was well done. he's always smirking at something, very charming and willing to help a women. good work. i like that dawn fights the good fight. it just wouldn't make sense if she didn't, since she's fought with buffy before. can't wait to see how her and henry are going to officially meet. are coreen, vicki, and mike going to play a part? or will they just not be around as much? UPDATE SOON!
B Oots chapter 2 . 5/20/2007
This is a very good start to the story. Please update soon, so I can read, what Dawn finds out about her neighbor. What do you want to know about beta's.