Reviews for The Lion King 3: The Dark Cub
LoveNeverDies8 chapter 1 . 2/8
Sorry about the previous review. I meant to tell you this is a very moving story and it brought me close to tears at various parts. And as always, congratulations and thank you!
LoveNeverDies8 chapter 32 . 2/8
Dear xKovu 01,

I see this is a very moving story, bringing me close to tears. One thing
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
wow
Anya chapter 32 . 8/19/2013
This story's cute but it has alot of spelling problem so if you fixed it this would story would awsome.
jacie chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
love the chapter and the rest of the story, but people really.
jacie chapter 32 . 4/14/2013
love the chapter
kenzie b garst chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I LOVE IT!YOU SHOULD WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!LOL!CAN'T WATE!
Tyson chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
kovu is nice
Tyson chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
krooger is named after krooger national park
April chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
It's funny to read what terribly un-insulting things you have to say about me. And yes, I am phsyco. Thank you for realizing that. And by the way, you are ALL losers. Ta-ta!
April chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
You know what? I'm not going to quote,"FUCK OFF." You wrote a LOUSY story, and you need to know it. My job is to review, and you know what? I'm going to do my job. It's your fault you were given bad reviews. Live with it, you big baby.
LionStory chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Everyone, may I have your attention please. I did not type the review posted under my username. I left the computer while updating my story, and my sister April got into my account. To the Author of this story, I am very sorry for her juvenile actions. She has mental problems, and I will ersonally make sure she never gets on my account again. If she has insulted anyone else, I apologize for that too. Please read this. I'm not mean at all. :(
LionStory chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Wow, April may rain, huh? I'm sorry about your bad reviews. :( Can I review it? I promise not to be mean.
LionStory chapter 32 . 11/29/2012
oh my god, I HATE YOU! Your story is about death and suffering, the best of the characters are dead, and your use of the word "evilly" is just too much!
xKovu 01 chapter 32 . 11/17/2012
April - U know what, Just FUCK OFF April, It's "JUST" a Damn Story...I haven't touched this story in years! This story was reposted 2 Years ago and I did not edit the chapters.

1 or 2 Bad Anonymous reviews r fine, but 9? Really? Everyone understood u hated the story first time around, If ur going to say all what u said to me, do it all in 1 or 2 messages.

So do me a favor, if ur not going to give out a nice review, or a nicely written Constructive Criticism review, just Fuck Off...it's just a story.