Reviews for Echoes of the Past
MimoRei13 chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
just lovely! i'm looking forward for your next chapter!
Oncinlity chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
Plz continue this fic, I think i'm in love with this fic, plz dont discont this... :(...PLZ PLZ
fire dragonheart chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
Cute
Shenhui chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
Interesting.. the mysterious aura was very strong... do update as soon as you can..

Ja.
enmitygoddess chapter 2 . 7/15/2007
wha-wha- what happened? It 's only up to here?
thaonhi chapter 2 . 7/13/2007
hello ! I wait for this fic so long T.T At last, you've updated it, thanx goddess !

I will support you, so you should go on and go on with this fic, i'm too curious to see the next chapter :)
boredjm chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
I like your style of writing, and how you incorporate Eriol's thoughts (and the voices in his head) into the story.

It's a very interesting plot. There's always been an odd connection between the two pairs: Eriol & Tomoyo and Kinomoto & Nadeshiko. I've rarely seen any stories in which this is pointed out.

Hurray for the great job you're doing with this story! I like how mysterious it is with no backround information into Clow's love life.
fairytaill chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Hello! like I said in my review in chapter 2, I love his fic! Pity I didnt find it earlier, if I had been the first reviewer Id request you tell me spoilers for all chapter (evil laughter) anyway keep it up.

By the way, I wont read you syoran/tomoyo fic cause I dont like the pairing, but I think youll do an amazing job XD
fairytaill chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
Like the anon said before, the concept is good, the idea original and easily believable because of the fugitakaeriol, nadeshikotomoyo. Im glad the idea wasnt wasted. You write really well! I have some questions though: in the fic Eriol didnt grow like the others, so how old is he more or less? You said tomoyo was the most powerfull, will she gain a kind of power?(it would be funny since in CCS people are atracted to those of power an she loves sakura)

Anyway, sorry for the long review, Ill review the last chapter to make your review count go up and add it to my favorites! Keep it up!
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
The concept really is good. I hope you continue it. I never thought of Clow/Tomoyo before, so this really got me interested.

Your choice of words is good.

You have a knack at word flow too. Word flow is difficult but I congratulate you. You are good.

The plot, I am still uncertain. I need another chapter at least. xDD

The concept is new to me. I find it unique and interesting to read.
asga chapter 1 . 4/18/2007