Reviews for My Letter Got Lost in the Mail
StaticStanatic chapter 2 . 1/24
Continue itttttt
Hi chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
I know it's been a long time... But post more?
ForGottenThoughts93 chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
I love this story so far. I can't wait to read more, I hope you update soon.
natasha chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
hey! i really like this story! post another chapter soon?
bonboni chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
oh dear! poor clem! that's horrible what's been happening to her. and i hope that she takes the fifteen thousand dollars, she deserves it. it's from sawyer, right? it would be nice to see a reunion between these two although it would be strange so early on.

anyway, you wrote that chapter very well. a book? what's in the book? i want to know so please update soon!

bonboni

~X~
AllieSMG chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
Aww, I'm so glad that you didn't mind my picky-ness. I usually am not. I mean, I'm not perfect in my writing either. Far from it, I'm sure. lol I usually leave long, nice reviews, but I read over my previous one and thought, 'wow, that was a little much'. Sorry. :(

I'm still not sure about the 'Clemmy' thing, but it works with close friends and family, I was mostly thinking that she wouldn't introduce herself as Clemmy (not that she did). Just for future reference, she'd probably prefer to be called something else.

Anyway, this was a great chap. You wrote it well, I like your style. :) Clementine is a good chara so far, not Mary Sue, just a real person. The way you described Cassidy is good too, that she might open up mysterious accounts to protect them later etc.

I hope that she meets up with Sawyer soon. You are doing well.

Update!
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I'm interested to see where you're going with this, I was also curious to find out Sawyer's a dad.
Like-The-Walls-Of-Jericho chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Too lazy to log in...

Poor Clemmy. This seriously made me cry. I know a girl who's like this, too. So it really hit close to home. I loved that bit when she was four years old wondering if Sawyer was Superman. Dear God, update soon and I'll love you forever Freckles!

Always Remember kiddies, LOSTBest Show ever made!

therisingharvestmoon chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
The button is blue, and yesh, that was cute _ hehe, I was your beta! Bye my special goddess. :D
Alexis K chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Sawyer is my favorite character on the show and when I found out he had a daughter all that I wanted to do was find out more about her.

This has been the ONLY good story I've evern found about Clementine. I really hope you update again.

Sincerely,

Alexis
Malice chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I like it so far you need to add some more chapters
bonboni chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
oh, that's so sad! poor clemmy! well, i hope that she meets sawyer soon and they get back together! looks like clementine had a really bad life without her father... please write more soon!
backdrifter chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Gosh, you've drawn me in.

All sorts of questions are swirling around me head. Is Sawyer still on the island? Will Clemmy be able to find out he was on flight 815, and will she think he's dead? Is there someone who escaped who she'll be able to get help in finding him from? What's happened on th island? Etc. etc. etc.
AllieSMG chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Wow, very nice and interesting concept. Now she's going to meet Sawyer? I can't wait! I think it'd be interesting if he somehow was with Kate? Or someone from the island? Hm...Cuz that might drive a block further between them. Ya know?

Just a few picky things. I think the writer's of Lost meant for Clementine to have been born a few years before the island, so Sawyer's gonna be pretty old in this fic. LOL Unless you decide to make it like he was in his 20's when it happened? Also, this is really dumb, but I was thinking that it isn't likely she'd still be called 'Clemmy' when she's 13, 15, and 17. Maybe by her mom, or relatives, but otherwise, it sounds kinda embarrassing for her friends to call her that, but it doesn't really matter. It's your choice. Maybe Clem instead? Yeah, I know, it's hard to think of good shorter names for Clementine. I've tried. :)

Anyway, this was pretty well written and nicely done. I will try to follow this one. I hope you don't mind the long review and I hope my ideas help. I will eagerly await another chap.
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Wow! Great start. How much of this is the same as in the show? Was there an island? I hope you continue with this, I'm really looking forward to more!