Reviews for Strings Intertwined
Sir Knight Silvayne chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Wow! Amazing story so far! I am sad somewhat that Kanako doesn't have a daughter but still, you did great with all the others! Especially with Mutsume and Keitaro! I know its been years since you've updated but I hope you will at some point!
guest chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
we need more please
turbomagnus chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
For some reason, I'm having this mental image of Tsuruko coming to Hinata to help her 'niece' and the resulting dual mental breakdowns of Motoko and Keitaro...

Well, in Keitaro's case, the other two daughters and Kanako aren't his sanity, either...
major wallace chapter 11 . 4/11/2010
nice
SecondSeraphim chapter 11 . 12/24/2009
I love this story. I hope you intend to continue it...if you need any help I'd love to be of assistance.
0208 chapter 11 . 10/21/2009
OMG i havent had such good laughter in LONG time i was laughing ny ass off here :D

sad to see it stop i woud have really like to see it how it ends but then again its not up to me to decite...(dam it..)

Thanks for your work i had great time reading it
Koji-Magnificent Destruction chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
Hey, you forgot Kanako! I wanna see what their kids would be like. just have them all get together with him. update soon, I wanna see what happens.
Zepher327 chapter 8 . 11/20/2008
its been a year is this story MIA? or are you slowly getting around to updating it? cause it will be a shame if you just let it go to waste

my idea of a

Omake:

Keitaro throws his hands on the table making a large thud "I had enough of everyone fighting, if I knock everyone up to insure that all you kids be born will that make everyone happy?"

all the children nod in agreement

Kitsune giggles "Why Keitaro I never knew you had in you"

Su asks "Is knocked up yummy"

"Au me and sempai" Shin faints

KEITARO YOU PERVERT Naru and Motoko power up their battle auras
Aelita Lyoko chapter 11 . 7/30/2008
Will you every update this wonderfull story again?
nightwing27 chapter 11 . 6/14/2008
good chapter can't wait for the next one
nightwing27 chapter 10 . 6/14/2008
nightwing27 chapter 9 . 6/14/2008
nightwing27 chapter 8 . 6/14/2008
nice chapter
nightwing27 chapter 7 . 6/14/2008
nightwing27 chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
wow what life keitaro is having right now