Reviews for Never Piss Off A HouseElf
Wonderful.
I love this story! I look forward to reading more from you. It is amazing and I could not put it down.
laumirot chapter 69 . 2/12
I love it, it made me cry at the end because I loved the together.
You just couldn't do it...stop leaving an's in the story! You've lost another reader.
Don't EVER put authors notes inside the chapter, you will lose reader interest if you're too busy yammering at us instead of storytelling. Wait until the end or at the beginning. I don't read stories to listen to an author babble about things not related to the story.
Abria chapter 69 . 1/25
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO US?! lol I adored this story, the ending included even though I'm crying like a baby T-T

Keep up the great work! :3
Just Kiga chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
I'm so confused by the ruckus at the end.
Just Kiga chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
ooh i love that Miki is Japanese.
Just Kiga chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
still an interesting beginning
Just Kiga chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
quite interesting beginning
SraelynnBeta chapter 43 . 12/23/2016
i tried reading this on aff but it isn't complete there. also i hate the way they set up their site compared to ffDOTnet... well i am enjoying this fic a great deal and wanted to thank you for having it here -smile face-
SraelynnBeta chapter 23 . 12/22/2016
A. you can only have 1 Animagus form.
B. you cannot choose your Animagus form.
SraelynnBeta chapter 13 . 12/22/2016
i know i've read this story before but i must say how much i still love it even all these years later. the only downside i can see would be the excessive use of the word dunderhead, for i recall there are many words for less intelligent people Severus is quite capable of recalling. other than that this fic is most enjoyable lol
SraelynnBeta chapter 6 . 12/21/2016
could you please send me the link for the aff version?
vickety chapter 69 . 9/12/2016