Reviews for Never Piss Off A HouseElf
hayam chapter 69 . 2/20
The idea of the story is good, but a bit poorly executed. What do I mean by that? I go with some of the other reviewers:
-there is a grammar problem, wrong spelling, forgotten words or letters or words in the wrong places
- AN: in the middle of the story really sucks, thats no bloody teenage party, readers want to get lost in the story - reading is like a film unfolding in your head and in your film suddenly a jack in the box jumps out and kicks you out of the flow
- blackmailing for certain review number to contiue is not acceptable, doesnt matter much to me, for I read the story after it was completed
- the story itself has a lot of flukes, unfinished side threads and it feld like someone had stolen whole pages of the plot. 3/4 of the story are a bit boring, then it began to be more interessting but it always felt like the story was not knitted as dense as it could have been (missing pages). The age thing in chapter 55 bears no logic, if only muggleborns and half bloods wear that glamour Sirius for example should have looked much younger than Severus and that would have been strange.
Violet Temperance chapter 42 . 12/28/2014
Any chance of updating on aff?
Guest chapter 69 . 12/1/2014
The story over all was the most beautiful I've read so far with the best ending even I could dream of coming up with. I got choked up a couple of times here and there so yeah... There are some things though that are a bit impractical and weren't explained thoroughly, like the age act thing I didn't quite get that and I read that park like six times and then her pregnancy was a bit off in numbers. Buts still the most lovely storytelling ever!
Rosajean chapter 69 . 11/2/2014
Overall I thought the plot line of this story was a good one. But there were some things that really detracted from the overall quality of the story. One of the main things were the interrupting author's notes in the middle of paragraphs, even in the middle of sentences. That is so distracting and completely breaks up the flow of the story. Let the readers interpret as they will instead of inserting unnecessary comments. The last few chapters felt like a rushed mess, to be honest. You have Hermione going from being malnourished from not eating for a week while keeping vigil at Severus' bedside to all of a sudden burgeoning with pregnancy in a matter of days between his being in a coma and them getting married. You never made it clear who suddenly outted Hermione being pregnant, or how they knew, or why they wouldn't have ensured she was eating if they knew she was pregnant. Then four months later you have her giving birth. What? That would have put her due in April which would've made her conception in July or August..when she was still taking the birth control. There were a variety of other minor plot lines left uncleared up which is frustrating as well. And finally, my pet peeve is authors begging or demanding reviews. If your story is a good one it will speak for itself and your readers will want to review on the basis of it being good. Demanding readers review before you will update will often turn readers away rather than actually make them review. On a side note, I looked for and found this story on aff and started reading it on there bc I wanted the full experience of it and was disappointed to find that it was left abandoned and incomplete on that website.
Kittyinaz chapter 21 . 10/4/2014
I checked your profile on aff and didn't see this story... Is it elsewhere?
rickmanluvr44 chapter 28 . 9/15/2014
I can not believe I Haven't found you before.. ! you have gotten my attention! All so great.. I personally like longer chapters but this has a good flow to it.. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/15/2014
in-outie? what?
jensteed chapter 56 . 6/29/2014
I really like the kinky side of the two of them (never thought Hermione would have it in her, lol) but I'm a bit disappointed in the aging charm, I just find it hard to see him as permanently younger :( but never mind my whinging, it's an excellent story.
jensteed chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
That kiss certainly was hot! ;) it's really great starting a marriage law story that doesn't have fate of the wizarding world/death eater plots behind it. Not that they aren't good stories, but it's nice to read something completely different and so far this is fantastic, thank you!
Aelphaba chapter 29 . 5/27/2014
SORRY brain fart. masochist is correct. CHUCKLE CHUCKLE! lol. I've been in the bdsm world so long sometimes it all runs together.
Aelphaba chapter 28 . 5/27/2014
I love this story a lot and I know its REALLY old, but I feel the need to let you know how great it is and that technically Hermione in this chapter would be a sadist, and Snape is the masochist.
Kakellermann chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Ok so I read the story it's very nice and sweet...but I have to say when u separated ur story next time can u use something other then all those 5s. ..I listened to the story mostly and after awhile I had to stop and actually read it cause of all the 5s!
Ima Braxton chapter 69 . 3/13/2014
This is remarkable! I loved it...
hilster72 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
You've caught my interest already! Very amusing. Can't wait to read the rest.
Guest chapter 69 . 3/2/2014
your epilogue made me cry... This was one of the best chapters!
1,617 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »