Reviews for Never Piss Off A HouseElf
Great story!
YokaiAngel chapter 69 . 2/19
Beautiful.
Sarahostervig1 chapter 42 . 12/28/2015
When will you post the unedited version on aff?
madkatmarie chapter 69 . 12/26/2015
Thanks a lot. I FREAKING CRIED ! First time feeling the need to review. Loveeeee it!
Guest chapter 69 . 11/18/2015
Still a sweet story.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Keep up the good work damn this is awesome
Guest chapter 20 . 7/17/2015
Why does every other HG/SS shipper have to make Hermione's parents or Ron into jerks? I guess that is an easy way to create conflict, but I just don't see it.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/17/2015
Your style is quite amusing, slightly odd, but amusing all the same. I am very much enjoying your fic, thanks!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/17/2015
Please don't write author's notes in the middle of the text. It's lazy, amateurish and distracting. If you want to convey that she is 5' 5", simply write it in the text, such as she straightened to her full 5' 5" height and mustered her courage.
catslovesushi chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
Just a couple words of advice here -

1. Don't put notes in the middle of the story. You break the flow and to be honest, I tend to flounce.

2. This is moot since it's complete, but to demand your readers for x number of reviews before posting another chapter turns me off as well.

It was a good beginning but given the 2 major factors, I'm bowing out.

If you continue writing, please keep these things in mind because I know I'm not the only one who flounces at specific things.
Ninjamaster-255 chapter 69 . 6/29/2015
Sniff...
What a beautifully sad ending
I love it though I usually go for happy endings that end before this point I like what you did here
FangLup chapter 69 . 6/28/2015
I don't have words... it was just great. And the epilogue had just the needed touch to make the reader feel... touched.

Great job and Gambare!
Angelus chapter 69 . 6/18/2015
It's been long,I considered not reviewing, maybe it would have been for the better. Anyway I felt that it dragged, had alot of holes and was confusing at many points. However that being said it was good story and I appreciate their epitaph
Angelus chapter 58 . 6/18/2015
He spits On her and Severus allows that?
1,643 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »