Reviews for Never Piss Off A HouseElf
Theblondrose chapter 69 . 10/16
I absolutely adore this story. I laughed and I cried. Truly amazing. Thank you for sharing your talent.
x The Blue Writer x chapter 69 . 10/11
I am crying so badly. This was such a beautiful ending. What a story, loved every moment
Pandaorama chapter 69 . 6/5
I know this is a super old story, and you probably won't get this, but the epilogue is really sad. I'm going to try to make this constructive and not flaming, but if you're posting in humor you should keep it lite the whole way through. The story wasn't so bad, but the ending bummed me out. So from now on if you ask if people want an epilogue, my answer is "no".
Lillalil chapter 34 . 5/12
Can't get over that you changed her parents over to psycho's...No caring and loving parent would stop loving their child. Yes the circumstances wasn't good or prober, but as a normal parent you will be there as an anker of love and protection, the one to be trusted .. Not throwing your dayghter out for such an stupid thing, that she has done something improber...If the parent loves rules and regulations more than their child, then the/ these parent(s) are not worthy of children..
Certaintly not a Lutheran way to raise your children...
I'm a parent and though I certaintly wouldn't find it a good idea for my daughter to engage her self to her daughter , I would not let my anger out on my daughter and NEVER cut her from us ...,!
Angela.Rayleon chapter 21 . 5/14
I’m not gonna complain about the “m” bs about you having to post a completely edited story to this site and post the actual story to aff. I remember those lemons, and they were good lemons! But oh well! This chapter was still good! People ruin everything ugh! See this chapter for FF wouldn’t even be rated M It would actually be rated F. But oh well! On I go!
Angela.Rayleon chapter 16 . 5/13
I love all your metaphors, they create a beautiful depiction of Severus Snape and how he is opening up inch by inch around Hermione. Even if he doesn’t know it’s exactly her just yet that’s causing it. But if you think about it it makes sense. Severus Snape must be lonely but he’s too proud to ask for someone and he would hate anyone who showed him pity and assume the worst on anyone who attempted. Leaving him a miserable lonely bastard, but since Hermione was forced on him by the elves he has no way of thinking pity or loneliness. As of right now he has a new pet and he wants her comfortable because he gets to keep her forever. He’s not alone anymore, that would lift anyone’s spirits! Great chapter!
Angela.Rayleon chapter 11 . 5/12
Freeze turkey! I love it!
Angela.Rayleon chapter 8 . 5/12
Ah! That growl and that hiss! Favorite part of this chapter! I can just picture it done under their breath at each other!
Angela.Rayleon chapter 7 . 5/12
It’s like every single chapter small parts of my brain start to unleash future snipbits of this FanFiction! And I just can’t wait! I love Severus In this story!
Angela.Rayleon chapter 6 . 5/12
So I remembered I read this on your other site because I wanted the full dirty bits, mind you I was perfectly of age and still am. Need proof, count all my grey hair! Still, excellent chapter. Ignore the toadstool wobble brains, unfortunately the nargles have been sipping on their brains! Didn’t you hear?! Causes excessive rudeness! Still love your story and recommend it to everyone!
Angela.Rayleon chapter 5 . 5/10
I think you did an excellent job and this chapter, especially with Hermione and her parents! We have to remember that Hermione is a teenager, and on top of that she’s 17/18 went to school at 11. So almost her entire life her parents have barely seen her. She’s been away almost the entire year in the Wizarding world, that’s difficult. And yes she will always love them, but that life is not who she is. And they have to accept that. Her father gets that.
So it’s 2:30 and my eyes are barely open. Sleep is calling! But tomorrow! Oh tomorrow I will continue reading! And yes I plan on bombarding this with reviews, because no one deserves such cruel reviews over authors notes and creating adorable love life’s for house elves!
Angela.Rayleon chapter 4 . 5/10
Okay, so first off I want to address the author notes inside this chapter because I know I saw some really mean reviews about those and I didn’t understand what they meant and frankly I don’t understand their point. For me I’m really happy you did that, because honestly I didn’t understand what you were talking about so you explaining it saved me the trip from either having to go to another web page and looking it up or being distracted and waiting until the very end of the chapter like some authors. So yeah, I actually really like how you did that! I think it was extremely smart and another thing I think some people forget that this is your FanFiction we are diving into so we need to treat it with respect, because you have definitely earned it!

I very much like the character development with Severus and Hermione, but also with the fact that you are taking the time to do the house elves as well. I also like the setting description details, you would be surprised how few authors do that. I’m starting to remember this FanFiction, and honestly from what I remember I’m definitely surprised it got bad reviews! Next chapter here I come!
Angela.Rayleon chapter 3 . 5/10
No complaints! Smooth beautiful chapter that still doesn’t make me want to go to bed even though it’s 2:05 am! Next chapter! Rude reviewers are idiots! And we scoff and then! Yes? YES!
Angela.Rayleon chapter 2 . 5/10
Another excellent chapter! I’d like to mention in the reviews to those fuddy Duffy’s that you had said that this story would get rather rated M in the first chapter, so if they were gonna complain to leave! So obviously some people can’t just follow rules! Ugh! But we won’t let one little bug spoil the potion right! NOPE! And honestly if I’m being nit picky, which I’m not I PROMISE! I honestly don’t care, it’s just to prove the idiots wrong, there was LITERALLY only ONE grammar mark AND it was just ONE extra letter. And honestly the flow of your chapter is so smooth you read right over it! Next chapter! It’s 2 am, I’m not going to sleep!
Angela.Rayleon chapter 1 . 5/10
Okay, so to be honest, I know I have read this along time ago but I honestly don’t really remember it. Mind you, I’m talking when you first published it! Anyways, I stumbled upon this fiction again and like all other FanFiction I always skim the reviews first, and let me tell you I was STARTLED with how cruel some of them were! So now I’m making sure I read this and I’m going to make it my mission to review each chapter! Because so far this first chapter is the TOTAL opposite of everything they said!

Flow of this chapter was great, plot excellent, writing style amazing, no mistakes on grammar. Honestly I don’t see why people are getting so upset. Maybe people just have a great big giant stick up their bum that they can’t remove? Well ta! Let’s carry on shall we!
1,684 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »