Reviews for Never Piss Off A HouseElf
Why does every other HG/SS shipper have to make Hermione's parents or Ron into jerks? I guess that is an easy way to create conflict, but I just don't see it.
Your style is quite amusing, slightly odd, but amusing all the same. I am very much enjoying your fic, thanks!
Please don't write author's notes in the middle of the text. It's lazy, amateurish and distracting. If you want to convey that she is 5' 5", simply write it in the text, such as she straightened to her full 5' 5" height and mustered her courage.
catslovesushi chapter 5 . 7/8
Just a couple words of advice here -

1. Don't put notes in the middle of the story. You break the flow and to be honest, I tend to flounce.

2. This is moot since it's complete, but to demand your readers for x number of reviews before posting another chapter turns me off as well.

It was a good beginning but given the 2 major factors, I'm bowing out.

If you continue writing, please keep these things in mind because I know I'm not the only one who flounces at specific things.
Ninjamaster-255 chapter 69 . 6/29
Sniff...
What a beautifully sad ending
I love it though I usually go for happy endings that end before this point I like what you did here
FangLup chapter 69 . 6/28
I don't have words... it was just great. And the epilogue had just the needed touch to make the reader feel... touched.

Great job and Gambare!
Angelus chapter 69 . 6/18
It's been long,I considered not reviewing, maybe it would have been for the better. Anyway I felt that it dragged, had alot of holes and was confusing at many points. However that being said it was good story and I appreciate their epitaph
Angelus chapter 58 . 6/18
He spits On her and Severus allows that?
Angelus chapter 47 . 6/18
honestly, how can you not expect flames when you write something we don't like? It's a bit late to say it but I'll say it anyway,grow a thicker skin. Manhandling is not appreciated and btw Iv taken the time to read this from the very beginning so yes I will give you my opinion
Angelus chapter 32 . 6/18
Would you forgive someone so easily if they not only says hurtful things about you but embarrassed you in front of alot of people knowing you've always embarrassed easily?
Angelus chapter 8 . 6/17
She growls...haha I love it
Angelus chapter 4 . 6/17
Sex with house elves? Ew! No
Angelus chapter 2 . 6/17
I like the bit about infertile witches and wizards adopting the kids left alone after the war
wine witch chapter 11 . 6/9
These steadily repeated "5 reviews" demands get more and more unnerving.
wine witch chapter 1 . 6/9
What a funny idea to have the house elf plotting.
1,636 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »