Reviews for Guilty Pleasure
So sweet!
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Gosh I love it! :)
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
this was so smutty and just shows that love is worth taking risks!
Amanda chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
that was a great story! it was brilliant! thanks for writing .
SS chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
VERY well-written. I am thoroughly impressed! Clearly ,a thasaurus is your friend, because I honestly don't think I saw the same adjective twice! LOL!

Plot-wise, I couldn't REALLY see this happen. I think the beginning and middle were very realistic. Here is were you went off into the land of low possibilities:

"Lily wonders if she was too hard on him the other day. He annoys her, frustrates her and sometimes she wants nothing more than to lob something heavy at his head. But she can't deny his charm either."

Don't ge me wrong - this is extremely well-written and the emotions were plausible. However, I feel as her forward actions ould not have happened at that moment. Maybe that's just my personal preferance?

TYPO:

"'Lily!' Like a cannonball his voice calls to her and she turns, against all inhibitions. Never had she heard her name from his lips..."

Ah, but she HAS heard him say her name before:

"'Lily, wait up!' He yells through the long corridor, hearing it echo down the long walls. She knows it's him and pretends she doesn't notice but her newly changed posture indicates otherwise."

No biggie.

Overall, a very well done piece. Very real emotions. I look forward to seeing more works from you. Keep writing! You clearly have talent for it.
Eponymy91 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I don't know what your usual style is, but this one is spectacular. :)
streaks273 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
incredibly writing. very believable. loved it
lilmisssmileen chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
WOW... loved that story! I love this type of story... where Lily and James dance around eachother and then in the end, just give in and have their wicked way with each other! XD Well done! Excellently written!
Bella chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I loved it. It was hot and sweet at the same time, something that's hard to achieve. Beutiful.

A typo I did notice was heels, but otherwise nothing.
karaage chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
that was an awesome oneshot. i just loved the idea of lily being a tease, for some reason!
angelofmynightmare chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Yikes, that was heated! Haha, awesome story! I like the struggle for power that occurs between the two of them, very realistic.

Anyway, thanks for writing and update soon!

-k
Ozoh the Wise chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
This was a very well written story. There was enough detail, enough passion and I love how you didn't rush anything and you explained everything to a certain extent which was good.

I've been reading quite a few stories today and yours is the first I've reviewed because I liked it very much.

And reviews do make the world a happier place D

Good job! )
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
it was good, that last line was great! well, i caught one more typo, "He raises and eyebrow in defiance," you should take the 'd' out of 'and.' thanks for writing!
JeanSyrots chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
i really liked it, it's bben a long time since i've read a nice hard L&J fluffly snoggin bit.
Messrs Padfoot and Prongs chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
funny... but it's like they doesn't have any friends, but it's probably easier since it's a one shot...

Mr. Prongs