Reviews for Unexpected Joy
SophieNewman chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
It's really sweet. :)
Encypher chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
It's true isn't it that throw-away comments can get you into way more trouble than you expected. Although at least it got Lily back into a happier frame of mind.
omgromance chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Awwww this is cute! I really liked your take on this!
ANGELiCAWROTE chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
aw, this is more then cute... it's adorable.. i love that last sentence.. "this was how it was supposed to happen."
and-chaos-reigned chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Oh, I think I like this one the best. I love how you write Lily and James in this, especially Lily's reaction to telling James. It's really believable! Good job!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
That's really good! I like the way Lily thought in this story!
FreeSpritSprite chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
james is so cute :D
kayceejay-1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
This was a really cute and refreshing story.

You did an amazing job. :]
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
aw...so schweet! :D

luvluvluv it!

hey, i haven't seen you in a while! :D good you're back!

or maybe it's just cause i haven't been on in a while...

err, sorry...rambling.

:D

great story!

BANZAI!

hollybridgetpeppermint
clap your hands say claire chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
That was very good. You write the characters of Lily and James basically how I envision them, which I really like. I expected this to have many more reviews! Well, here's another one. :)
The Coffee Goddess chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Oh! A very nice, refreshing story. Nicely done. Thanks. :)
Daisy Blue chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Wow, I don't usually have very high hopes for LJ pregnancy oneshots as they all seem to be almost laughably the same but occasionally you come across a good one and i have to say this is one of those. It was really well written and just aww. Loved it! :)
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Cute story, but I noticed a few errors...It should be Death Eaters, not death eaters. And in "while both of his parents attempted to sooth him" it should be soothe, not sooth. And in "His hazel eyes bored into hers," it should be bore, not bored. Fix those and you've got a good oneshot.
Sarah Downstairs chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Aw! I'm glad you decided on a title! and that you used my suggestion of 'unexpected.' It just makes me feel all warm inside.

I only saw one typo: you forgot the letter n in the word "in" in the fifth line.

I enjoyed reading it! Good luck on finals!