Reviews for Tales of Discovery
Noneofyourbusine chapter 3 . 10/20/2017
Yay, you're back! Well, I might be a little pushy but..When are you going to update A Secret Uncovered? And let me tell it's a great story! It made me cry soooooo hard!
ChaoticMinds chapter 3 . 9/26/2017
AHHHHHHHHH! THE CLIFFHANGER! IT KILLS! D'x
This one NEEDS a sequel! Ahhhhhh! What happens next?!
ChaoticMinds chapter 2 . 9/26/2017
Awe, poor Jack...

But I laughed at the end where it showed that the Danny there was a robot. I was wondering why all Danny was saying was, "Affirmative, Father." Cause that's nothing like him at all. xD

It'd be awesome if you made a lil sequel to this where he at least says a part of this to the real Danny. That'd be awesome.
Pterodactyl chapter 3 . 9/26/2017
I wont lie, I wrote you off as dead to the fandom. It is a genuine shock to see your name attached to a chapter update after so many years. As a coworker could tell you if he cared, I was squeeing over the update for a few hours until I calmed myself down enough to y'know /work/. (I am ever so thankful to the fact that it was an agonizingly slow night)

Here's hoping for more!

CCrit: Your story read well, but felt choppy during transitions, specifically when Danny no longer had faculty over his movements. It was adequately described, and felt disconcerting, but something was lacking. I wish I could tell you what it was better, but I think it was just too cut and dry. (which if all you've been writing for years now is science papers, makes total sense) At the same time, it isn't quite that. IDK.

Hopefully someone else can give you a better tip. I'll try to PM you when my finger stops bleeding and hurting like heck.

RFYS!

Pterodactyl
mikaela2015 chapter 3 . 9/26/2017
Cool
Post U Later chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Oh, How Sad. At First I Thought Jack Was Going To Say All That Then Turn & Be All 'Hey! You're Not Danny!' O.o
But No, That Was Tear Worthy.

Can't Wait For More! X3
Post U Later chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Aww That Brought Tears To My Eyes.
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Heh heh. I was wondering why he kept on Saying 'Affirmativ Father', so I loved this. Very cute.
IceQueenandFireQueen chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
It's great! Very descriptive and cool.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Quietly depressing.

No one can be as dumb as Jack acts in canon and still be trusted around anything volatile or fragile. If he isn't that clueless, then this fits perfectly.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Cute. I'd always wondered how that would have gone, if his parents had been around in the beginning. Darkfics aside, Jack and Maddie canonically accept Danny's non-human nature several times, most prominently in Reality Trip and Phantom Planet, without a second thought. Makes sense it would happen like this.
SerenSplash989 chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
I liked this one :) haha he was talking to a robot...
SerenSplash989 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I loved this one-shot! Kisses for you! Mpuah mpuah!
dragondancer123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This could actually be a full out fic, but it's been a while since you uploaded it...still, I really love it. A totally different twist!

Hip to be Square,

Dragon
PhantomWriter2.0 chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
I agree with you. In the show Jack may be a goof, but if you're writing a more serious fic then he needs to have more depth. I also believe that even in the show, he's not as dumb as he seems. This was a really sweet story. You had me 'aww'ing at several points.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »