Reviews for Tales of Discovery
CatalystOfTheSoul chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
Oh...Oh my God...the BEST piece I've read so far today, short but...my English teacher always says: "Writing is best expressed short and sweet. There is no need for unnecessary prepositions, detail, or word repeation."

So, a wonderful contribution to angst day! XD, thanks for helping flood the archives!

Catalyst
Shining Zephyr chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
OUCH, Frodo. That was really sad, actually. I'm reading and thinking to myself, 'I wish Jack could really talk to Danny like that. It was sad and angsty and I really, really liked it. You did a great job on this. I... wow. I'm at a loss for words here.

Shiny-sama
inukagome15 chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
That last sentence is priceless... *snickers* I've never heard of International Angst Day for DP fans. If I did, I might have waited to post my own angst one-shot. Oh well. *shrugs*

This could certainly be true. It's funny, too. XD

I'll be waiting to see what's next in this installment.
Chaos Dragon chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
that was lovely angst!

cd
xheartkreuzx chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
your right. it did make me go 'aw' ]
DannyPhantomFreeek chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Sorry bout the Anonymous Review but...

I this so much!

But... when are you going to update this? If you won't please at least mark it off as complete... Please?

Linhae
Shade rose chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Aw!Cute!
TheGhostHybrid chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
O.M.G. :O

This was...amazing! I love the completely beautiful and totally realistic idea of Jack and Maddie present for the accident. It really portrays their loving parent side. I must see more! *waves fish in air for more chapters*

Must...add...to...alert...list! XD
Anon chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
This looks really good! I saw in your profile what plans you have next, and I'm dying to read the one about Dash! Please, I know you're bussy, but update ASAP!
LolaRoll chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
i really like it, it was a unique idea and i luv how you wrote it. update soon!
Linhae chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
that was beautiful! i
catgirl789 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I don't want it to be a one-shot. But you gave us tortured truth so it's alright.
Salinedreamsxena chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
very interesting one shot. I kinda like it.
bluename chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
SQUE! THAT'S SO CUTE! THE CUTEST THING EVA! yeah I'm in love with your stories ;) and since it is one of many otehr oneshots, this is going both to my alerts and favorites :D (yeah I'm a fan of the "revelation" of secrets too!)

HAVE A PIECE OF CHOCOLATE CAKE *gives you a piece*

-blue
Moonstar5569 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Can't wait for the next chapter! *claps* It was so good!
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »