Reviews for Tales of Discovery
egyptianqueen777 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
it was good. sudden mood swings maybe, but still good. what's the next one going to be?
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
*smiley*
Linkmaste chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Woah. Wicked aswomeness! Keep up the great new story! Really liked the emoition.
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
That was an interesting twist, I enjoyed it. X3
Silverjojo08 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I really like this idea. I love the revelation stories!

This first one went very well. I'm really looking forward to the others.
DrWhoFan10 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
WOW! I... I... *silent* I'm shell struck(shocked)! *hands DP plushie* for a job well done! :) ;) :P ;P :D ;D *_* _ &_& $_$ MONEY! ;p _ ._.
Caelean chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Yes... I love you so much! I'll be sure to review every one-shot on this. I LOVE revelations!

Thanks a whole bunch!
phantomphriend chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
I liked it! It was good, I wish it wasn't a one shot though, i like the story and i'd like it if it were an actual AU story, but... I guess the oneshot thing works to... but I'd like it being a true story better. Update TR soon! Or update ANY soon! Ok?

Jen aka Phantomphriend
Out-Of-Control-Authoress chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
FREAKIN AWESOME!
ShadowLord9 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
That...was...COOL! Awesome job on your very first oneshot! I hope you write more! And update your other stories... But, oh well, that can wait another couple of months 'til summer's here... *sighs*...
Devianta chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Not bad. I liked it. You made some grammatical and spelling errors along the way but, then again, everyone does. It's interesting to wonder what would have happened if Danny's parents knew from the start that he was half-ghost. You gotta wonder, really. Anyway, great job! I hope to see more of the Revelation stories soon.
FantomoDrako chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Wow, that certainly was emotional...but very good!
mushroomcloudslooklikebroccoli chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
o_O

I...was...just...planning...on...writing...something...like..this...

Heh. Weird. Well, I suppose I was going to do, like, what happens after Jack and maddie were there...:

I really, really, liked this! It was perfectly realistic!

All that bugged me was Dannysort oflooking forward todeath,though it does make sense...

LOOK! IT'S THE JOLLY ROGER!

Anna
Dpbuckeye chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
aw NIce idea for oneshots I love relavaations.
cordria chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Eh... for your first oneshot it was really good! Kinda AU, but very emotional and good. I'd always wondered what it would be like if Maddie and Jack were there. interesting. _

I like. Keep up the good work. :)

-Cori