Reviews for Tales of Discovery
Linhae chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
that was beautiful! i
catgirl789 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I don't want it to be a one-shot. But you gave us tortured truth so it's alright.
Salinedreamsxena chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
very interesting one shot. I kinda like it.
bluename chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
SQUE! THAT'S SO CUTE! THE CUTEST THING EVA! yeah I'm in love with your stories ;) and since it is one of many otehr oneshots, this is going both to my alerts and favorites :D (yeah I'm a fan of the "revelation" of secrets too!)

HAVE A PIECE OF CHOCOLATE CAKE *gives you a piece*

-blue
Moonstar5569 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Can't wait for the next chapter! *claps* It was so good!
egyptianqueen777 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
it was good. sudden mood swings maybe, but still good. what's the next one going to be?
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
*smiley*
Linkmaste chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Woah. Wicked aswomeness! Keep up the great new story! Really liked the emoition.
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
That was an interesting twist, I enjoyed it. X3
Silverjojo08 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I really like this idea. I love the revelation stories!

This first one went very well. I'm really looking forward to the others.
DrWhoFan10 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
WOW! I... I... *silent* I'm shell struck(shocked)! *hands DP plushie* for a job well done! :) ;) :P ;P :D ;D *_* _ &_& $_$ MONEY! ;p _ ._.
Caelean chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Yes... I love you so much! I'll be sure to review every one-shot on this. I LOVE revelations!

Thanks a whole bunch!
phantomphriend chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
I liked it! It was good, I wish it wasn't a one shot though, i like the story and i'd like it if it were an actual AU story, but... I guess the oneshot thing works to... but I'd like it being a true story better. Update TR soon! Or update ANY soon! Ok?

~Jen aka Phantomphriend
Out-Of-Control-Authoress chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
FREAKIN AWESOME!
ShadowLord9 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
That...was...COOL! Awesome job on your very first oneshot! I hope you write more! And update your other stories... But, oh well, that can wait another couple of months 'til summer's here... *sighs*...
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »