Reviews for Stripped
madcres chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
kinda confuse here...
Bushwah chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
The four of spades signifies betrayal, does it not? But...

I don't know. I just don't know.

'07... So this fic is dead. That sucks.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
I hate how YOU'RE NOT posting anything new to this.. I'm hooked and I need some more. Please continue!
patito chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
I love it! please keep going!
makovx chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I hope you continue this story T.T
Hebe Franziska Agace chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
I'm not so sure what they were doing just then... O.O

or maybe I do...
alfirinsereg chapter 3 . 9/10/2007
wheres the rest of the story?
Natural Born Charmer chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
Interesting. So very, very.

I love the dialogue. Short and a bit amusing.

You're doing a very good job of keeping all your readers hanging. I can't wait for the next chapter. Oh whenever are you going to update? _~
Spirits Of Evil chapter 3 . 5/30/2007
Hey there! _

Did they both have an affair? I mean, you never stated that before. And how did she let him? Okay, you better make the next chapter longer AND clearer. The fic is mysterious, you just CAN'T get enough.

Ciao! _
Hebe Franziska Agace chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
They make me laugh. Their sarcasm is so funny. :D I still don't get what Machi's mission is. I'm sure, though, all will be revealed in due time.
sailor aidos chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
Uh-oh. Just wanna warn you that you might consider putting an M rating on this one because of the last two lines. _

The building of tension is great but the plot does go slowly for me so I reviewed after every other chapter. But don't worry, I do read this fic since I really want to know what's going to happen. If the title of your chapters is anything to go by, I would guess that the short scenes in every chapter is by design.

And ahem, the exchange between Machi and Hisoka here is intriguing. They're talking about something that happened between them in the past and I have yet to figure it out. But I guess Ill just know it after your update no? _
Spirits Of Evil chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
Oh...Hi there, I remember I reviewed previously, and I also remember that all I did was praise. Now, I will praise, but I will also ask you to be fast. I WANT MORE CHAPTERS! *glares* And I just want a small explanation of Hisoka's plan anyway. What does the guy plan to do? Please mail/message me to inform me. Ciao! _
Silverysnow chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Sounds interesting. Will you be updating soon?
Spirits Of Evil chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Oh...Hi there D The prequel was cool...Let's just not deny it, anything that has Hisoka in it is cool XD I'm a big fan of his, so I'm waiting for more. Mail me or message me if you feel like. Ciao! _
Hebe Franziska Agace chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
This has been... interesting. It was quite short, but interesting.

It was funny too! Well, to me, that is. Like you said, people differ. Natawa lang talaga ako dun sa conversation nila. :D

You should make the other chapters longer. Nakakabitin kasi. :D But all in all, it was good.