Reviews for My Promise
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 45 . 2/3/2009
NO! It can't be over! ...Darn, it is wether I want it to be or not...

I've loved reading this. You threw in some interesting and completely unexpected plot twists- like Eiji's kidnapping. It was fascinating! I love that you portrayed their whole lives from High School onward. You did very well in keeping everyone in character. Their characters by the end may be completely out of character if you only read that, but you developed them well so it all fits!

I really like the oc's you created, they fit in perfectly. I'm going to miss Kyo and Michi now...

My only critic is that you occasionally leave out punctuation or the last couple words of a sentence. A good editing by someone who hasn't read it before, so doesn't presume to know what will be there could easily fix that. So that's not a big deal.

Very well thought out plot line. Amazing story. I loved it! Well written.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 18 . 2/3/2009
Fuji got married... to An... Wow... I like the pairing and I really like how you wrote the build up to the wedding. (And the ceremony itself).

As far as I know the thing Fuji's wearing is called a kravatt in english, also.

Fuji's right, Tezuka and Eiji are "so sweet, you’re giving me cavities."

Well written! Onward to the next chapter!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
That's... unexpected. I'm glad that Eiji could become friends with his 'date'... Made the night a whole lot more comfortable than it would have otherwise, especially since Oishi, at least, would have felt horrible about it if they could not get along...

Tezuka's dating to? Hmm.. Interesting.

Well written! Onto the next chapter!
chefbanana chapter 45 . 4/2/2008
hey .. I read this like 3 days straight or maybe 4 .. ONE WORD

i love it every minute of it .. the shadows the kids .. tezuka, eiji .. everything ... and the fact that it 45 chapters ... it was insane but it hit me ... its so sweet ... dude... i love it so much ... i cried in some of it ... thats when i know that you are a great author .. i envy you... cuz i cant write that much .. well i could but not as great an dthe fact that it YAOI ... KUDOS

Tsubasa Yukimi chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I like your and Tezuka being togather is the best pair of your story is a little messy on the time line in the story.
FluffyDog2006 chapter 45 . 9/3/2007
Wow, the series is finally over. Awesome story, I guess this was the best time to end it, unless the story would continue with old grandpa's. He he anyways great finish, cant wait to see what other stories you will write. Hope they are as great as this one.
speadee chapter 45 . 8/26/2007
I can understand the tension of waiting to propose. It is nerve-wrecking. Forutnately, Hikaru had support and approval.

It's true that it gets lonely after kids grow up and leave, and it's also common of kids to follow their parents' footsteps. I like how you brought up the toothpaste thing again, and I agree that there are some things we are never too old for.

Overall, good story! I really like how you used the not-so-usual character pairings and roles, and continued with them. You did a good job getting all that together and continuing the characters' lives after Seigaku.
EiKiTouYuIchiMaSyuke Angel chapter 45 . 8/25/2007
gosh! it's so sad that it has come to an end... you did great!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 45 . 8/25/2007
sweet ending.
Misaotheokashira chapter 45 . 8/25/2007
This was DARLING! You did such a good job with this, you should be quite happy with it. I look forward to whatever you write next!
Mizuki-sempai chapter 45 . 8/25/2007
NO! It's OVER! *cry*

I loved it! I absolutely loved it. Never thought this would be a good pair until I read this story! SUGOI! Keep writing!

RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 44 . 8/24/2007
i liked the first and second story in this chapter. date, and liking someone aw. michi...

the third was aight.
AnimeSakuraFan chapter 44 . 8/24/2007
wonderful chapter.
speadee chapter 44 . 8/23/2007
Michiru sure is clever. Was her date Hikaru or the guy that dumped her? It is typical of people to have a hard time confessing love. Their way of expressing love does resemble their parents' and somewhat the Echizens' too. It was funny to have that usual stoic captain look again.

I agree that it is kind of sad to see kids grow up. We then start to miss them. I've never been a parent, but I can feel it by seeing others. It's a similar feeling we have from finishing something. For example, I'm going to feel a little sad when your story is over, and it's really almost over.

I like the family time, and I'm glad they made sure the movies were appropriate for the kids. They were fair in letting each of them chose, too.

Lucky Sengoku's bad luck almost made me burst into tears. Fortunately, you weren't too detailed on it or the emotions, or it would have torn me apart.
lololoco4you chapter 43 . 8/22/2007