Reviews for Behind Bars
NoNameMary chapter 8 . 12/25/2013
I know its been 5years but please come back and finish this! It's really good and a change from all those fic's where syaoran is a playboy and bla bla. They're fine, but it gets boring!
But this is like a fresh air and I can't believe it took me this long to find it. And now that I have I will wait for you to finish it.
Deya Amaya chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
I haven't watched Prison Break and I hope Syaoran won't attempt one ._. But the thing is. . . That also means I have no idea what happens next. So, update please? *puppy eyes*
MaidenAlice chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
ah cant believe they broke the rules already and he manages to do it in his condition
Obsidian Buterfly chapter 8 . 2/22/2011
Aaaaaa!

Please Please Pleeeeeease tell me you've not given up on this fic and plan to resume writing this again someday?

I mean it's been ages since I read something so well written and this awfully cute. I'm serious.

I don't really have any questions yet but I would love to read the rest of this fic, though I do wonder why that officer was so insistent on putting him in Solitary.
Obsidian Buterfly chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
I couldn't help but go awwwww on the last sentence. This is a really really really good story IMO with an interesting plot-line. (I haven't really seen Prison Break but I hear it's quite good.)

Well.. I'm off to read the next chapter.

-Nims
Azmine chapter 8 . 8/4/2009
Yes, I fully realize you haven't updated this story in over a year, but I looked at how many reviews you had compared to the chapters written and assumed that it must've been a pretty good story. Well, my assumptions proved correct since I was immediately captivated by the interesting ideas put into this story, which is so unlike anything else I've heard or seen. I heard you based it off of something else, but since I hadn't seen it, it was all the better.

I know that for certain stories, the writer needs to be in a certain mood to write them, and when they've waited long enough without writing, they've forgotten the reason they started that story in the first place, or they realize that the inspiration was lost.

I'm not necessarily asking you to continue something you don't have the inspiration to continue and finish, but I would really like to read the rest of this story. Even if you do decide to leave it as it is, I'll understand and continue to read other stories you're currently working on, but I'd be one happy reader if you continued this )

Anyway, wonderful work with this one, even if it's not finished. Also, good luck to you with all of your writing!

-Teruna Hime-3
EchizenRyoma chapter 8 . 5/7/2009
i dont want syaoran to be the bad guy. im kinda usedto him being " ",well almost. thank you for this story. im excited to read the rest of it. its interesting.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 8 . 4/24/2009
nice story and interesting. is really Eriol bad? or someone else hit him and he thought it was Syaoran?

poor Syaoran.

is a way to make him get out? did they found any evidence that he is innocent?

please UPDATE, this is a really nice story that must b continued.

c ya! and keep the good work.

;-)
Kona chapter 8 . 4/24/2009
updates? TTTT I wants moar
MistyWing chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
Oh wow! I've never read something like this before. It's an interesting idea and a lot of times I feel like there's an essence of unpredictability. In other words, I think you have a very original plot going on here. I also like the fact that, it's fast paced. Already, you got doc and inmate to be intimate with each other without making it seemed forced or rushed. Now... When is she going to officially tell him that she can't wait for him? AND... When is Meilin going to actually clear our hero's good name?

I hope you update soon and not let such an interesting story go unfinished. Update soon!
AngelOfTheSouth chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
AH I LOVe THIS! can't wait for an update!
cherryblossom192 chapter 8 . 3/8/2009
please i beg you to please update this story soon! please don't let such a good plot to go waste :(
Twilight Kisses chapter 8 . 9/16/2008
omg this is an amazing story, please update soon!
Polaris-Sakura chapter 8 . 8/27/2008
plz update...this story very cool
Hyperbunbun chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
Whoohoo! that last line to ch.4 made me sob a bit. It's a great story, love it lots!