Reviews for Spiderwebs
kasey123 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
love it
Death-Muncher chapter 13 . 2/2/2010
Cool story. ] The grandmothers reaction seems a little haphazard. And lacking in follow through? but perhaps that will be cleared up in later chapters. :)
azab chapter 13 . 5/14/2009
loved it
sammygirl1963 chapter 13 . 11/18/2008
Poor John, you know what his life is going to become like once he takes that first step, but he has no choice, he has to find out about the evil out there to rpotect his sons!
Jazzisabatmanfan chapter 12 . 9/19/2008
I haven't seen a fic written about them like this. This is an interestomg persective. Goos job, and keep posting.
sammygirl1963 chapter 12 . 5/29/2008
Oh, I am so glad to see that you have updated this story. I love WeeCgester stories were Sammy is just a baby and seeing how John handles him and Dean as such a young tyke. I loved the way you portrayed his reacion to meeting Missouri Moseley for the first time and I can't wait for your next chapter to see if John does make that contact. I so want to see what his reaction is finding out about the supernatural world out there around him!

Please updte again very soon!
irishgirl9 chapter 11 . 12/4/2007
Great update!
irishgirl9 chapter 10 . 5/10/2007
Great update! I love they way John's there for Dean after his nightmare. Please update soon!
LovinJackson chapter 10 . 5/10/2007
aw poor Dean i just wanted to hug the poor boy and JOhn was so sweet.

Tara :-)
nocturnal08 chapter 10 . 5/10/2007
Really great. Love the determined, loving John.
sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 5/10/2007
Such a sweet look into the tenderness that John showed his boys at their tender young ages. Nice to know that he didn't always treat them as soldiers. I really liked the tenderness in this chapter! THANKS FOR THAT!
sammygirl1963 chapter 9 . 5/2/2007
Even tho I feel sorry for Susan, I think John did the right thing. Susan was becoming too obsessive with contolling what the boys did. It wouldn't have been long before she tried to take custody away from john!
irishgirl9 chapter 8 . 4/30/2007
Great update as usual. Poor Johnn I think it would be hard cutting his brother out of his life. Btw, what is the age difference between John and Paul. Just curious. Looking forward to more!
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 4/30/2007
WOW! There John goes again, pushing family out of his life! Tho I can't really blame him this time. His brother should have backed him up, at least tried to give him the benefit of the doubt!
irishgirl9 chapter 7 . 4/26/2007
Great update! John sure is stubborn isn't he?