Reviews for Hold On For Me
kirallie chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Good work! Liked the flashbacks.
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Made in a hurry or not, it was great! Little sweet/little sad perfect combination. :)
stjra chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Your mistakes are definitely forgiven seeing you gave us so much Hurt!Dean and Protective!Sam. Ah, I'm such a bad, bad girl, I just love to see Dean beaten and broken in so many different ways! Thanks for feeding my obsessions!
hinata-37 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
aaww!awesome one-shot!I really love the flashback!great job!
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
it was beautiful! *no sarcasm lol* i was so afraid it was going to turn into a deathfic! arggh!

I especially loved the flashbacks, specially the 6year old Sammy bandaging Dean's hand. aw so cute!

cant wait for more fics!

ffunky.
Tarpelion chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Good story, the flashbacks gave the story an added flavor. Especially liked the scen when litte Sam took care of Deans hand, could just see his little face frowning with concentration.
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I love Hurt!Dean stories, and i love what i have read.

But i think that you should add one tiny warning: Tissues might needed... *sniff, sniff*

Wonderful story.

Thank you for writing it as i enjoy reading it.

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I enjoyed your story. I liked the use of flashbacks. The scene where nine year old Sammy asks his big brother to wake up was very sweet.

I liked Sam's speech to Dean about believing his brother can save him. (Together they can save each other, I believe.)

Always nice to see a new post from you.

(Hope this doesn't sound mean, but you usually don't have this many typo's. The story was still good.)

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
lostone10 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I think I wanted to like the story however I could not get past all the typos and sentences that I needed to add words to in order for them make sense. I finally skimmed the rest. But like I said, I was liking it, but there were just too many errors to forgive. Try cleaning it up, remember that we don't know what you are thinking, it is your job to make it clear.

Keep trying
Julie chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Aw, that was so cute! Good job! : )
iluvsprntrl chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
i liked it. :)
hotdean chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Please go on. I loved the story. I know it's sick, but I just love a hurt Dean and a worrying Sam. Please update pretty soon.
Deanlovr chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Very good one ! It seems fair that Sam get to help Dean every so often...! Thanks for the story.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Hurt Dean stories make me happy and this was filled with hurt, awesome job!

Loved the story, the flashbacks were great!

I loved how the story centered around Dean and Sammy and how Sammy was his brother's savior...very sweet!

Some little typos but they didn't detract from the story, great job!

By the way, alerts are down so don't be surprised if only a few people find the story!
anon chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Cute. 9 year old Sam climbing into comatose Dean's bed definitely my favorite.