Reviews for Falling Stones
rider-of-snakes chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Ok...I know I keep bothering you, but I really like your work. This one is so sweet! Great Job!
Emma Small chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Well it is certainly true that our loved ones make better pillars than anything else in the world. I wasn't sure where you were going with this one and given that I've only read two other stories that you've written and both were sad, I was holding on to my seat and dreading that this one would somehow be angsty too. I'm glad you ended on a more cheerful note.

There were some parts where the meter of the poem was a bit funny. I'm no expert with the poetic meter but in some places where I thought it would be shorter ended up longer and in some places where I thought the line would be shorter, ended up longer. It's not a shortfall that your poem has, just something that I noticed. I guess you were just playing around with the reader's expectations.

I didn't try to guess which turtle it was because of the way it was written, I don't think it matters. It would apply equally to all of them.
freakanature06 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
*smiles* Very neat... I especially liked the last bit...

ME
Elsiah chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Nice job. I enjoyed this turtle's realization about his true foundation and his home. (Not that you asked, but I visualized Mike as I read this.) ;) Short and sweet. Good work!