Reviews for Butting Heads
D'AWWWW! This was so much more than adorable! Definitely favorited! :D
kasey123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
like it
NetMyne01 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Let the battle of the wills begin! Just a perfect story, thanks for sharing.
Mello2014 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Stunning!
Dean Winchester's Play Thing chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Lol Awesome story. I love this, favorite one-shot ever. SO Sammy and John.
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
OMG SOOO CUUUUUTEEEEEEEEE

Baby SAMMIE!

This is beyond Adorable

I love how you portrayed John and Sam, they're so sweet together, and Sammy's baby talk just oozes with cuteness :)
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
After reading a couple reviews I want to clear something up. Nineteen month olds do in fact know how to speak (brokenly of course) They know how to walk and in fact they can run. Fast. I know this because I worked with toddlers for fifteen years. Trust me their speech is actually pretty good. When a little one just turns one their speech isn't good but as they get closer to two as in Sammys case they can speak. That said I loved this. I thought little Dean was too cute for words and of course toddler Sammy was just adorable. Even though I've never been a John fan I actually liked him in this. Superb job!
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Loved your author note, haven't even made it all the way through your story but just wanted to review and tell you Sam is my favorite character too! Please tell me you do hurt comfort stories and is there any chance you've done or plan on doing a blind Sam fic, a teenchester? Glad to find another Sam fan.
twomom chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This was the sweetest thing ever. I too think Sam is adorable. Both boys are. But Sam just breaks my heart. He's got such a good heart. Thanks for this story. I'm glad I found it.
La Mariane chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Very cute story! I love baby!Sam.
ritsam chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Awesomely adorable and cute story, wee story I've ever read. You've got such a talent, love it a lot. Some specific part are most adorable to me...

"John said seriously, refusing to be stared down by a one year old, even if he was the smartest, most beautiful, most woeful looking one year old in the world. Even if he was HIS one year old."

"John lay down against the pillows and lifted his son into the air holding him over his face so his little nose was rubbing against his fathers. 'And what makes you happy my Sammy?"

"'Pastor Jim?' He asked seriously, tugging on the cleric's trousers 'do you think Dad killed Sammy?" (ROFL...awww Deano!)

Love it,

Ritu.
bb1028 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This will forever be one of my favorites. I think it was on LJ that I read this story the first several times lol, and of course I had to read it again when I stumbled over it on this site. Love it :)
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Aww such a sweet story )

I laughed out loud when Dean thought John killed Sam. XD
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Oh this is cute. Really, really, cute. Thanks.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This is SUCH a darling story! You should be so very proud.
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »