Reviews for Butting Heads
Curious6 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
"Sam flung his face into the carpet and bawled at the injustice in the world."
Love that _ haha
ShadowWinchester chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Sooooo cute :)
nolongeryours chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Reaching the bedroom John carried Sam over to the makeshift cot and prepared to lay him down when a little hand slapped him on the cheek and he turned his head to meet Sam's wide eyed gaze. The baby had lifted his head off John's shoulder and now took his dad's face in his hands, smooshing his cheeks. John couldn't help but smile.

'I sowee Daddy.' Sam told him solemnly, eyes sleepy, 'I sowee.'

'I'm sorry John, god I hate it when we fight, I'm so sorry.'

John peered into the face so similar to Mary's and bit back a sob as he nodded and a stray tear escaped his eye. 'I know. I know you are.'

OMFG :( THAT WAS SO ADORABLE! I love this, great job!
waewa chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I loved this so much! Cuteness overload :3
Fynnegan chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Freaking adorable! Thank you for sharing.

Take care,
Fynn
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I've already reviewed this, but I re-read it just now and... This is probably the cutest thing I have ever read in my entire life.

*is currently a mushy, dying puddle of pure goo. again*

This is amazing

-Dodo, again xD
xxDodo chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
D'AWWWW! This was so much more than adorable! Definitely favorited! :D
kasey123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
like it
NetMyne01 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Let the battle of the wills begin! Just a perfect story, thanks for sharing.
cap-mel chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Stunning!
Panda Blitz chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Lol Awesome story. I love this, favorite one-shot ever. SO Sammy and John.
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
OMG SOOO CUUUUUTEEEEEEEEE

Baby SAMMIE!

This is beyond Adorable

I love how you portrayed John and Sam, they're so sweet together, and Sammy's baby talk just oozes with cuteness :)
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
After reading a couple reviews I want to clear something up. Nineteen month olds do in fact know how to speak (brokenly of course) They know how to walk and in fact they can run. Fast. I know this because I worked with toddlers for fifteen years. Trust me their speech is actually pretty good. When a little one just turns one their speech isn't good but as they get closer to two as in Sammys case they can speak. That said I loved this. I thought little Dean was too cute for words and of course toddler Sammy was just adorable. Even though I've never been a John fan I actually liked him in this. Superb job!
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Loved your author note, haven't even made it all the way through your story but just wanted to review and tell you Sam is my favorite character too! Please tell me you do hurt comfort stories and is there any chance you've done or plan on doing a blind Sam fic, a teenchester? Glad to find another Sam fan.
twomom chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This was the sweetest thing ever. I too think Sam is adorable. Both boys are. But Sam just breaks my heart. He's got such a good heart. Thanks for this story. I'm glad I found it.
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »