Reviews for Butting Heads
La Mariane chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Very cute story! I love baby!Sam.
ritsam chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Awesomely adorable and cute story, wee story I've ever read. You've got such a talent, love it a lot. Some specific part are most adorable to me...

"John said seriously, refusing to be stared down by a one year old, even if he was the smartest, most beautiful, most woeful looking one year old in the world. Even if he was HIS one year old."

"John lay down against the pillows and lifted his son into the air holding him over his face so his little nose was rubbing against his fathers. 'And what makes you happy my Sammy?"

"'Pastor Jim?' He asked seriously, tugging on the cleric's trousers 'do you think Dad killed Sammy?" (ROFL...awww Deano!)

Love it,

Ritu.
bb1028 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This will forever be one of my favorites. I think it was on LJ that I read this story the first several times lol, and of course I had to read it again when I stumbled over it on this site. Love it :)
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Aww such a sweet story )

I laughed out loud when Dean thought John killed Sam. XD
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Oh this is cute. Really, really, cute. Thanks.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This is SUCH a darling story! You should be so very proud.
Shooshkipoo chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Precious. There is just no other word to describe this. It had me laughing one minute and then tearing up the next. Stories like this make me want to be a parent! Fantastic work!
azab chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
loved it
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
That was such an incredibly sweet story that it actually brought tears to my eyes! I loved it!
Dimminished chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
aw, adorable.

Amazing fic. I enjoyed it immensely.
LizzieJoe chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
aww that was soo cuite

xx
flyingdutchman08 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
;D How sweet! That's the most adorable Supernatural story I've ever read!

I hope there's a lot more like this one to come...:D

Thanks!
RedDragen chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I think it was a cute short story
Anjelicious chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
That was just to cute. keep em comin
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Oh, this was so adorable. I'm very glad to have seen it mentioned over on the SFTCOL(AR)S board. I loved it when little Sammy shared what makes him happy-Dean and Daddy.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »