Reviews for Butting Heads
Smokey Joe chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I really like the way you wrote John- more sympathetic than he is sometimes portrayed which is nice. And I love Dean's question to Pastor Jim at the very end.

SJ
xsilicax chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I had a grin on my face the whole way through. Kudos to John for following through; it's so easy to slip and if you give in just once...

Great, fun read,

Cathy.
SupernaturalKris chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
This is a really cute story! You should write more about the Winchesters when they were young ones! So cute!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Ha ha ha ha. Very cute. Catch ya on the flip side.
PseudoImp chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
‘do you think Dad killed Sammy?’

funny!-
Guardian Fox chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
ah! fighting already. that's so cute. just like john i felt my heart clench when sammy said dean. you really got me into it. also i've been reading some pretty bad fanfics lataly and at one point i thought this was going to end and i was thinking: No not now it won't work like that, it won't do it justice!

but then you kept going and finished it butifully, very fufilling. keep writing! ;)
astalder27 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Aw! I love it! Toddler Sam is so cute!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
What a beautiful little story. From beginning to end you caught all three Winchesters Wee & Old perfectly. No dry eyes here at all! Sweet little petulant temper throwing Sammy literally does have his daddy's heart in his hands here. And the unconditional love they share is a joy to read. Loved it all.
ArraMidnight chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
awe this is a really cute story! it will be going my favorites for sure!
amy jonas chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I have to get out the nitpicks first then the lovin. :)

1 yr olds can't talk like that. Nor can they walk well...either way, if Sam ran across the road the John needs his butt kicked for not carrying Sam or having him in a stroller. especially near a busy street.

it was so adorbale how baby sam reached out for Paster Jim as an allie but Jim sidestepped him. And then the ending with Dean looking at hsi family with a bit of frustrations and ih...such a sweet image of Sam adn John asleep on the couch together.

All in all a cute story. keep feeding you musre the sammy love. :)

Amy
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Cute story only question are the boys supposed to be a little older or is Sammy just extremely prococious? Poor John during the terrible twos he's probally forgotten how Dean was even with Mary alive then. Please keep the Sammy toddler stories coming besides John and Jim can't be the only ones the boys bewitch at stage of cuteness and pure deviltry
HauntedPast chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
So cute! Great Idea!
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
favourite story for sure! :)
Secret chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Ahahah...I love your story. There's definately not much Sam and John love. And Baby!Sam makes me want to hug and coo at him and give him slobbery kisses. But I have a baby sister at home and one year olds cant talk that well really. But it's a minor detail. Hope you write more!
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
SO FRICKING it. loved Baby Sammy,and John.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »