Reviews for Butting Heads
funkyhigh chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Cute! loved it!
FeathersAndPie chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
This is simply wonderful. I teared up when I read it. So touching, the relationship between Sammy and John. And Dean too, of course. Great job! Keep it up! _

-Nat.
yasmine32068 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
That was wonderful! I loved the war of the Winchesters! LOL And Dean certainly has had his work cut out for him!
PipkinTwo chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
"I am officially the meanest Daddy in all the land.’"

"I sowee Daddy.’ Sam told him solemnly, eyes sleepy, ‘I sowee.’"

Lol, you got it just right with the first... and such an aw moment with the second. I showed my daughter and even she went aw, lol.

Really, really gorgeous! A Terrific read!
CyberSupernatural chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
*sniff* That has to be the sweetest story I'v read in a long time now. The perfect mixture of sad and fun and sweet. Waiting for more!
Damson chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
That was adorable and made me tear up. I love picturing big badass John Winchester, demon hunter, facing down a toddler Sam throwing a tantrum. And almost losing.

Fabulous work.

Damson
Smokey Joe chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I really like the way you wrote John- more sympathetic than he is sometimes portrayed which is nice. And I love Dean's question to Pastor Jim at the very end.

~SJ
xsilicax chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I had a grin on my face the whole way through. Kudos to John for following through; it's so easy to slip and if you give in just once...

Great, fun read,

Cathy.
SupernaturalKris chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
This is a really cute story! You should write more about the Winchesters when they were young ones! So cute!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Ha ha ha ha. Very cute. Catch ya on the flip side.
PseudoImp chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
‘do you think Dad killed Sammy?’

funny!-
Guardian Fox chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
ah! fighting already. that's so cute. just like john i felt my heart clench when sammy said dean. you really got me into it. also i've been reading some pretty bad fanfics lataly and at one point i thought this was going to end and i was thinking: No not now it won't work like that, it won't do it justice!

but then you kept going and finished it butifully, very fufilling. keep writing! ;)
astalder27 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Aw! I love it! Toddler Sam is so cute!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
What a beautiful little story. From beginning to end you caught all three Winchesters Wee & Old perfectly. No dry eyes here at all! Sweet little petulant temper throwing Sammy literally does have his daddy's heart in his hands here. And the unconditional love they share is a joy to read. Loved it all.
ArraMidnight chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
awe this is a really cute story! it will be going my favorites for sure!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »