Reviews for Butting Heads
Secret chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Ahahah...I love your story. There's definately not much Sam and John love. And Baby!Sam makes me want to hug and coo at him and give him slobbery kisses. But I have a baby sister at home and one year olds cant talk that well really. But it's a minor detail. Hope you write more!
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
SO FRICKING it. loved Baby Sammy,and John.
Little Lommy chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Aw! This put a smile on my face :) A nicer side to John and Sam was absoloutly adorable! D I thought it was sweet.
sams1ra chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
That was cute. Thanks for sharing
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I loved that story! It was so cute! Fave line: "Sam’s hot breath against his neck suddenly made him freeze, overwhelmed by love for this child." You did a great job with that!
BM originally chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
This was such a great little light hearted story! And I loved the ending-I can just picture the 5 year old with his hands on his hips, sighing dramatically! :D Thanks so much for sharing this!
Me chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Adorable! Very well written. I enjoyed very much, however one teeny thing...

One of my teachers growing up said,

Dessert is sweet and you want more of it. Therefore there are two "s"es in dessert.

Desert is dry, hot, and sandy. You will die if left too long in the desert. Therefore, you want less of it-hence the one "s" in desert.

I admit, REALLY not a big deal, your story was very enjoyable, but messed up spelling always jumps out at me and ruins the flow of a story.
winfan chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
It wasn't too believable - one year olds don't have that capacity for speech and don't walk that well on their own. So all I kept thinking while I read this is that you got the age wrong.

Two maybe, more likely three years old.
noname32 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Great job i like it alot. I love these young sammy dean and john stories...please write another one it so good!
SciFiNutTX chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
That was really, really cute. Great job!
teal-lover chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
that was too funny. definitely sammy all the way. and he didn't give in until he was ready, not when john said so. I love seeing moments like this. the first of many, I hope?
YourOnlyBelle chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
This was one of the cutest Weechester fics I've read in a long time. It's refreshing to see John interact with Sammy, especially in a more "fatherly" way.

You should make this into a series..."times when it was John v. Sammy". Because you know that kid went through his terrible twos!
Ciya chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Damn, I could almost see a miniature Sam kicking his feet and screaming for 'bewee' ice cream. LOL!
nocturnal08 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Ha! That is so, so cute. Nicely written.
killa chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
That ROCKED! Seriously I loved it. I was laughing so hard that people were staring at me!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »