Reviews for Fragments Of Memory
ritzkiaprilia chapter 13 . 8/15
Loved the ending,
Loved the story,
I like every character in this story (btw where Shippo and Kohaku? I think they are only mentioned in several previous chapters, but they never really take part in the story)
and Kagome, Sesshoumaru, Kouga, Kikyou, and Inuyasha character development really awesome from first chapter until the end :3
Trinabear chapter 13 . 12/19/2012
Thank you for writing this story. I thought that it was very beautiful. No one was evil or out of character like I have read in other stories.
Please continue to write more stories. Thanks again.
xSilentSakurax chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
Loved the story :)
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 13 . 12/8/2009
i love it!
uufu4 chapter 13 . 10/31/2009
yey , that was nice, sweet.
Dhampire12 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
This story is really awesome so far!
sexy-jess chapter 13 . 6/14/2009
Awwe, very sweet and endearing!

Great work!
Leilani-chan chapter 13 . 11/2/2008
FINALLY! sasshoumaru finally told kagome he loves her!
Maileesaeya chapter 13 . 9/19/2008
Nice job with the story! I liked it a lot! (adds to favorites) The only issue I really had with it was the somewhat abrupt ending. I would've liked a bit of an epilogue or something, but the story was still really good!

And, no offense about the abrupt ending, but this reminded me to be careful with my stories. It brought back some memories of how abrupt endings can ruin the story, but at the least, you had good closure here!

Thank you for the excellent story!
Kimill89 chapter 13 . 9/18/2008
good story
Dhampire12 chapter 13 . 9/1/2008
I love it!
ENSIGN chapter 13 . 8/18/2008
is it me or was kohaku and shippo completely missing in this story? lol... hooray for the useless side board characters.
kungfuskittle chapter 10 . 6/21/2008
aww!

:]

i totally loved this!

my fave part was the ending...

"not goodbye, you idiot, just see ya later"

great story!
Kura-sama chapter 13 . 5/12/2008
That was a great story! I very enjoyed reading it
SessysGirl219 chapter 13 . 5/6/2008
Great story! I hope you get a chance to read my story The Miko and the Taiyoukai.