Reviews for Reverse
MysticValkyrie chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I couldn't help the smile on my face when I read this. It just seems so like Kenshin. I look forward to reading your other stories.

raine chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
ha ha ha! very funny this oneshot is. anyway kaoru being stubborn as ever and kenshin being manipulative its really cute and entertaining. Love your stories cant wait for more. -
raine chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I've read this before and I'm reading it again its absolutely hilarious!

Kenshin being his devious self.

Good luck in having more stories. Love reading them!
EmbersOfAmber chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Aw, I love it!
searchingforsanity chapter 1 . 6/12/2007, i love how innocently devious your kenshin is. poor, lucky kaoru.
serabi chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Hehehe! Love this! You really are a good writer :)
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
LOL, that was downright crazy..XD

I think Kaoru has a shot in the annulment.. It was fraud.. XD

Kenshin just has to figure out how he can change her mind, It'll be an easy feat for him though..XD
monica chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I love it! Please update!
Fire Kitten2 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
lol. absolutely hilarious! i love it and kenshin is such a little sneak. this drabble is complelty irrisistable. i truly did an amazing job and it would be great if you wrote the 'before' and 'after' for this...just a thought though.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
makes one wonder if he tampered with her birth control too...

i was in labor twice... yes, death to the one responsible is a person's only thought ... oh and the sadist who invented the fetal monitor that straps around your abdomen.

realistic, sweet and funny.

a pleasure,

Chicookie chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
That was awesome! So awesome words can't even describle it. LOL!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
In real life what Kenshin did would be be scary, sneaky and not a great basis for marriage. As for a story though, it was light and adorable fluff. Very entertaining.
ola chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
hahah. that one was precious. loved the relationship you portrayed between the two, and the fact that you did it so well in such a short time. well done!)
poisonpeachpop chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Very cute! I loved the spikey attitude Kaoru had and Kenshins knowing smiles you seemed to give him. A very cute drabble :D
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
*grins* It's just like Kaoru to be so stubborn. And the way Kenshin handled it xD Clever. Very impressive. Nice drabble.
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »