Reviews for Reverse
xxNomDePlumexx chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Aw, I love it!
searchingforsanity chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
hehehe...man, i love how innocently devious your kenshin is. poor, lucky kaoru.
serabi chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Hehehe! Love this! You really are a good writer :)
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
LOL, that was downright crazy..XD

I think Kaoru has a shot in the annulment.. It was fraud.. XD

Kenshin just has to figure out how he can change her mind, It'll be an easy feat for him though..XD
monica chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I love it! Please update!
Fire Kitten2 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
lol. absolutely hilarious! i love it and kenshin is such a little sneak. this drabble is complelty irrisistable. i truly did an amazing job and it would be great if you wrote the 'before' and 'after' for this...just a thought though.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
makes one wonder if he tampered with her birth control too...

i was in labor twice... yes, death to the one responsible is a person's only thought ... oh and the sadist who invented the fetal monitor that straps around your abdomen.

realistic, sweet and funny.

a pleasure,

ginny
Chicookie chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
That was awesome! So awesome words can't even describle it. LOL!
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
In real life what Kenshin did would be be scary, sneaky and not a great basis for marriage. As for a story though, it was light and adorable fluff. Very entertaining.
ola chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
hahah. that one was precious. loved the relationship you portrayed between the two, and the fact that you did it so well in such a short time. well done!)
poisonpeachpop chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Very cute! I loved the spikey attitude Kaoru had and Kenshins knowing smiles you seemed to give him. A very cute drabble :D
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
*grins* It's just like Kaoru to be so stubborn. And the way Kenshin handled it xD Clever. Very impressive. Nice drabble.
happyloveygirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Sweet! I loved it. :D
lossehelin chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
This is so fucking fun... I wish I could make people laugh like you do... I'm envious. Please continue... I can't wait for more.
MissGoalie75 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007