Reviews for Reverse
happyloveygirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Sweet! I loved it. :D
lossehelin chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
This is so fucking fun... I wish I could make people laugh like you do... I'm envious. Please continue... I can't wait for more.
MissGoalie75 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
haha this was very cute - nicely done _
Saphyrlle chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
is giving me hell! I almost missed two of your stories...

I was slightly alienated that they *almost* had a child out of wedlock, but I totally admire Kenshin's determination in making it otherwise. That made it all the better for me! Thank you for that. I would have felt wary throughout the whole story if you hadn't make it that way.

Kaoru's just being post-something, I forgot the term. It's so adorable...
mellyd chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Too cute! I love a tricky Kenshin!
Triste1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Wow, now that's what I call needed entertainment. May all the deities understand that exams are evil! And thank the muses there was a fic, this one to be exact, that was perfect for a headache soother.

What was really odd was the fact that the moment I read the line where Kaoru signs a form, I immediately thought "marriage liscence!" Either that sort of plot is common enough for me to think, I've been reading way too much fiction with twisted plots (most of them in a good way) or the exam has shoved my brain into overdrive. The good thing was that even though the end of the chapter was somewhat predictable after that, it was still an enjoyable read. You really wrote it nicely for a simple drabble, and the threat of killing a certain redhead in his sleep was much enjoyed. I rather liked the bribery though "an entire closet of shirts" to be stolen; now that's genius.

The plot was grand. Kenshin was portrayed as a possessive and sneaky man, which I admittedly like in fiction, but it was subtle and light instead of the in-your-face, dark themed fiction I seem to run across in some of the other fandoms (a new word learned recently). I can certainly see something of the sort happening, although how Kenshin managed to get a special marriage liscence so quickly is a mystery to me. I liked the idea of Kaoru striving for the independent-single-woman gig and her feistiness in labour was very amusing, especially without the usual description of screams and mess that is so common to a natural birthing.

I look forward to any new chapters or fics by you. Keep wriitng!

FOr the record, I'm half-asleep and am hardly aware of what I'm typing. I apologise beforehand for anything odd, disturbing or insulting that may have been mentioned in the review. Such was not my intention.
sapphirehimitsu chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Love it! Simply love it! Such a cute, sweet and funny chapter! )

The way you describe Kaoru when she looked at Kenji is simply amazing! Love the argument Kaoru had with Kenshin though Kenshin did not seem bothered with it.

Simply can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon k! )

p.s So actually how old is Kenshin and Kaoru? Are they still students since you mentioned that Kenshin made sure everyone knew Kaoru is attached at campus?
jbox chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
LOL...very amusing fic ...i like how u blended a serious situation and a humorous theme to this seems lik kaoru is fightin the inevitable...great job! i hope to see more from u soon
Alexia8246 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Thank you. I really needed something to smile about, and your story did the trick.
Themis-Euterpe chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Very funny! But you know, if this happens in real life, I think Kaoru will be ABSOLUTELY furious! And rightfully so too! :-)
jodibetz chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
The sad part about this is that its just a drabble. Think of how much fun you can have making this into a longer story!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
i love kenji
jane chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
this is just too cute!
antica chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
lol this is amusing i love it

keep it up

prettyshinomori chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
hahaha! that was a very interesting to start a story. you got many wheels turning inside my head of what happened in the middle.. very clever.. i hope you update soon..
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »