Reviews for Never Goes Right
Random dude chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Be happy then ... cause I though it was well written and adorable!
chacra chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
that was really cute! and so Mal! i can totally see him doing that!

thank you for this one shot!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Shiny!

Thanks for writing.
dark shadowed rose chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Just shiny? Cute, short, sweet. i liked it.
Fanmlz chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Oh this was sweet! Love Mal/River.
Wake-up Soon chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Gotta love Mal/River .. and this was adorable! Loved :)

Anna.x.(:
yesimadramaqueen chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
aw that was great ]
SelenaWolf chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Oh my gosh!

That song was so beautiful, I fell in love with it the first time I heard it, but River singing it? Too perfect!

This story was so cute! Mal and River are always cute together, but this was so perfectly... It looked like a scene right out of the series maybe. _
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Hm.
Avari20 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
That's an excellent one-shot for someone's first try at a Firefly/Serenity fic. Good job!
Whyt Wulf chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
I've wondered if I'd ever enjoy a fic incorporating the Ballad. Had my doubts, when I saw the first stanza start to take shape, I'll admit. You did a wonderful job of explaining it, and I believe the story is stronger for the words. Well done, and thank you for helping me waste part of my day so enjoyably.
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Very sweet little story - Mal/River is my favorite 'ship, so 'tis always fun to read.
NoNameJones chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Really well written and very awesomely detailed. Also great chinese references! I think its extremely cute! Very adorable.

Have a shiny day!

NNJ
ada511 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Oh this was fabulous. I don't know what to say - I love the subtleties and that there was plenty of action, but more importantly plenty of tension.

Specifically there is that moment that Mal grins over at River while they are being held up - that felt so totally in character with how Mal acted most of the time. It set the stage to totally lose myself in the show.
Jarvey chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Very shiny piece 'o work.