Reviews for All Things Wrong
ilovecats86 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Bittersweet like nothing else, and the first time I've actually seen the idea of loving both Sora and Roxas simultaneously that way. Very sad but amazingly well done.
DestiniesReject chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Agh... So sad T.T ~huggles Axel and Roxas~

They will forever be together in my mind... Lol, anyway, awsome story! Loved it no matter how sad it was... ~Sob cries~ I'm such a sap!
Decorinne chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
That was brilliant. The single best KH fic I have ever had the pleasure of reading - and that is saying a lot. You have a fantastic gift. I do hope you continue to make such great use of it :D
Fire Kitten chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
haha “I’d say stay out of trouble, but seeing as it’s both of you, then you’re fucked.” lol man you write Axel so well! hels so funny haha

you really made the whole sora-roxas thing very well transitioned. At one point when Sora 'came back' i got the implication that it was Roxas who pushed Sora forward. 'It didn’t…wouldn’t seem right to-' right there.

Hehe, shameless smut. but hot.

i like how you added in this little parathesis things (not) and (n't) and such it just shows you;ve got a great eye for detial!
Tekko chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Oh, that was- T_T bittersweet and heart-wenching..I'm really impressed with how you have the characters play out in your fics - beautiful work! Thank you for sharing~
A Spot of Bother chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
This...is beautiful. I've never read this pairing before, but I like how you keep it an Axel/Roxas fic even though it's physically Axel/Sora, if that makes sense. Just, everything about this is so beautifully done - from Axel's 'birth' as a Nobody and how he knows he should be worried, or upset, or /something/ at his father's death and the darkness surrounding him, but he /can't/. The destruction of the world and the little girl was very poignant and in-character, and I liked his musings about whether there would ever be a child Nobody.

The sex, and Roxas and Sora emerging and fading throughout, was amazingly executed. Sora's thoughts are wonderful - he is that giving that he wouldn't try to deny Roxas in that way, and so he simply curls into the back of his consciousness and doesn't try to fight it, but not because he's helpless to stop it, you know what I mean?

"...but it wasn’t him the redhead was thinking of. RoxasRoxasRoxas. The Nobody kept breathing his name in that broken voice that made Sora cringe and hold on a little tighter, and at one point, he had been fully there with Roxas in the back of his mind and Axel had slammed their lips together in a near-brutal move and whisper-moaned, “Give him back.”" This is, I think, the summation of what I love so much about this - while it's Sora's body Axel's using, it's /Roxas/ that's important to him, and I love how you portray that. I just can't think of enough wonderful things to say about this, except that they are /all/ wonderfully in character, and you are amazing for being able to make this concept work the way it does.
Shingo the Pest chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I really enjoyed this story. Bookmarked it too. It's romantic, but cynical, and that fits Axel. He calls it selfishness, but if he was whole he'd call it need. And I like that you touched on his real life, just enough for us to realize what is now gone from him. And I loved the sex scene. I haven't read a scene that intigrated Sora and Roxas so well, while still keeping them separate.
xke chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Aa, this was amazing. It was really in character and extremely well written. I wish I had more to say, but I don't. Keep up the good work.
Cherry Sweet.x chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I loved the story. Twas uberly awesome. If you need a beta for anything just let me know mmks? I'm usually pretty decent with grammar and I'm a yaoi addict so I don't mind looking over M rated fics. .
AxelRoxas chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Completely in character and I loved it. Sexy and dark at the same time. Great Work!
DashAway chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
YES. That was great. Little bit of darkness, little bit of sexiness, perfect. You really showed how badass Axel is, something that a lot of people tend to forget, and the blending of Sora and Roxas was fantastic. Great job!
pajjewel chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I've never really read this sort of pairing before, but i am now quite interested, the way it's written is quite fresh and not much like other styles i've read before.

For some c&c i can't actually think of much but it is kind of vague as to the timeline (although the flashbacks were good additions if a little confusing in their places) and the way Sora/Roxas was written i had to read carefully but, i guess this is quite an abstract piece so it works really well (maybe that was your intention?)

It was still ever so good to read, and i look forward to my inbox being spammed.

If you ever need a better, just contact me.

Miss Jewel

xx
FangedWriter chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
That is beautiful! Awesome work :)
oh hey asdfklj chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Wow, Axel's character is fantastic in there. You win for that, by far. Roxas and Sora were well done, too, especially Sora afterwards... "What…what was he supposed to say? What did someone say when something like this happened?" Yeah, I could just imagine how he felt in that moment.

I feel very satsified right now, lol. I think just because this had everything I like about your writing. :)
lyke oh snap chapter 1 . 4/21/2007