Reviews for This Is How the Cullens Do It
luv-edward cullen-forever chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
i really liked this story. if ur going to continue plz e-mail and i think that maybe u should write about christmas. i would enjoy reading thatalso do u know if theres a fan fic that is twilight but only with another twist like edward kidnapps bella after that first day they meet or edward didn't save bella from the van or james took bella aways. something like that plz. and any story that happened between twilight, that we don't know about like anything happened while edward wasn't talking to bella and all. thank u and great job on the story
BlueMidnyte chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
I really like your story! I hope you do christmas next. With Alice that will certianly be an affair... My faveorite song? Hm,let me think for a moment. I got it! It's tied between Claire de lune and End of the world!
asdfgjdksla chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
This is so funny. I totally read this story before. Did you repost it under a different name? I love it by the way.
Lightningstreak123 chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
my fav songS are Not my time, see you again, and Rockstar(nickleback)
Lightningstreak123 chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
I luv this so much! Please update soon! I'll give anything!(except my computer...i need this...)
3daygirl chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
Great story! I would love to see Alice have an over the top party for New Years and maybe Emmett could design some crazy New Year's games. Valentines would be fun too! But an Easter egg hut for Easter would be hilarious! Keep up the great work!

And I have about a million favorite songs, but right now I'd have to say...La Vie Boheme from RENT.
dazzle me golden chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
hmm... christmas? that would be different...

i wonder if vampire children believe in santa? lol
dazzle me golden chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
ugh, i hate that song too!

and yes, i do read the author's note.
dazzle me golden chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
lol! i can just PICTURE carlisle playing guitar! but what i can't picture is him singing american pie...

off to read next chapter!
BronzeStorm chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
You have a wonderful story going here! While, personally, I would love it if you wrote more I am certain that we readers would understand if you chose not to.
silverchakrawolf chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
please write a few more chapters i love the story !
analia331 chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
love it. you should make some other holidays cullen style so we can see the full extent of Alice's craziness.
MeyaRose chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
I'd like you to continue!
GoodyGoody23 chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
Yes, continue! Do the fourth or the first day of school or... or... something. :)
nomoreanymore chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
Hello!

I would love it very much if you were to continue the story! As for ideas...what about a valentine's day? Cullen Style. Or possibly a fourth of July. I know that the timing would we way off for that, but I don't think it really matters. )

Mwah!