Reviews for A Clan's Pride
arifacandlelight chapter 19 . 4/17
what a sweet story.. love it..
thanks for writing.. XD
I read the whole story, and am kind of disappointed that you didn't include more of Narutos Benin team. I looove them.
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
Awww I thought I read this story already but it must been one similar to it.
Mirage chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
that was just to mean, i mean i understand Itachi, but when he does not love Naru himself it cant be happy to let him stay, as he will not get the happiness he wish for.
and im a bit sorry for Kabuto to loose his child, but atleast he got a second chance...
and i think Deidara will be good for Itachi when they see that they are meant for each other
Mirage chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
what a bad Itachi...!
Mirage chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
aww its a sweet chap the 6th wedding "visit" from brother in law Itachi...my my is he forward to kiss poor Naru...but atleast the baby is save from him...but how long was he obsessed with Naru?
and stupid strange kimo was in the chap again, he sounds like a creep
and last but to least the wedding, aww so cute that he did wear white with gold
64teeth chapter 20 . 5/1/2014
:-)
64teeth chapter 19 . 5/1/2014
Beautiful! I love happy endings so much!
64teeth chapter 18 . 5/1/2014
So it's a rescue during execution you have chosen:-) the moments between Deidara and Itachi are almost sweet when you stop looking at his curses and butched grammar:-D
64teeth chapter 17 . 4/30/2014
So when will Deidara stage the great escape? During execution or from prison? And unsure Sasuke is just too cute:-)
64teeth chapter 16 . 4/30/2014
Sorry for not reviewing last two chapters, but my tablet rebelled and decided I don't need a keyboard anymore...and the it started to change chapters on its own...and if that wasn't strange, everything stopped after I had cleaned the screen, weird, isn't it?:-D
So anyway, I just wanted to say that I knew about Itachi and Deidara since middle of. Ch.14:-) and I'm very happy to be right:-) so I hope Naruto wakes soon so he can be with his child and Sasuke, and everybode will be happy:-)
64teeth chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
So Kabuto is going to have Orochimaru's baby? Sweet:-P I can't believe that Itachi is so lax with protection...
64teeth chapter 12 . 4/30/2014
I would put my bet no Akihito but that's because I like it:-)
64teeth chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
Ooh, Kabuto! I wasn't expecting him either... I hope Naruto and the baby will be allright...:-)
64teeth chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
Yes, finally! But really, Kimo was almost too stupid - to trust Itachi like that you need special brand of stupidity...