Reviews for Hunters and Demons
This fanfic is really good pleas continue
This on is really good pleas continue
This is rly good ppplllzz coninue
This one is pretty good so far keep it up 3/5
FlameDragon14 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Alright, I haven't even started reading and already want to point out something important. It has to do with this sentence, "I'm figuring that this actually takes place between halo 1 and 2, since we have no idea what's happening between 2 and 3, and the master chief was still frozen before halo 1."

First off as you've already said it doesn't match up with First Strike. Okay, I can live with that. The part that bothers me is you saying we have no idea what happens between Halo 2 and 3. I'll tell you what happens, Nothing! Halo 3 picks up immediately after Halo 2 ends. If you notice at the end of H2, Chief jumps out of the Keystone Forerunner Ship intending on crashing into earth. At the start of H3 we see Chief crashing into the ground from high altitude. This means nothing happened between the two games. Just wanted to tell you.
DuQaine chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Hey! This is pretty interesting :D It's really well written too! I hope you haven't abandoned this yet. Update soon please :D
Da-Deranged-Dude chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
Nice story. Be sure to update soon!
Jerico the savior chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
how much longer till you update?
gersquin065 chapter 3 . 2/16/2008

Maybe I am being annoying but, do you know how many metroid x halo fics are good, really good ?

killroy777 chapter 3 . 12/17/2007
good story updates plox?
rikku92 chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
DUDE! this is really good! please update soon!
RagingCacti chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
Very nice, keep writing, i love MC Metroid crossovers, they are the perfect mix of aliens parisites and powered suits of armour. keep writing
Calethos Verilain Blacksworth chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
I'm following this story. I'd like to see where this leads.
richard9311 chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
Awesome chapter! keep it up!
Stormymegumi chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
I'm enjoying this story very much. I hope to see a update very soon.