Reviews for The Next Great Adventure
P chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This a very beautiful piece. You made them both so human, fragile and uncertain, I cannot describe how much you've made me feel. Amazing story.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Well written with great emotion and insight.
twilight97 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I LUV THE WAY U PUT IT TOGETHER!GO HARRY POTTER!
hobgoblinn chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Beautiful missing scene, and I'm sorry more things like this did not make it into canon proper. Thanks for the insights here, though. Thoughtfully done.

One criticism- you use "roll" for a part one plays in events- it should be "role."

Thanks for sharing this.
Vywien is me chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Wow, that was really well written. :]
wingnutdawn chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
very nicely written. it is an excellent scene
witherwings1972 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
frightening and moving all at once.

Maria
tearsofphoenix chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Believable and beautiful.

You succeeded in writing something new about this events.

Very well done.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I am rather surprised I didn't reviewed this fic already the first time I stumbled upon it. It's really sad and in the same time really beautiful. Thanks for sharing. (-:
NaginiFay chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Thank you for posting this!
Hypnobarb chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
We all wonder about that interlude between Dumbledore and Snape when he had to reveal the content of the Unbreakable Vow. You have filled in the blanks very nicely. I suspect that if JKR ever allows us to peak at that moment, it will be very much like you have written.

Thank you and well done.
Loxodonta-Magica chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Very nice story. This was a great insight into the interaction between Snape and Dumbledore! I reslly hope it turns out to be canon as well as your AU!

nnie
wynnleaf chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Your last line is really a wonderful line, with so much ambiguity, given Albus' other comments. Grief for himself, grief in particular for Snape, and grief perhaps for the entire situation.
JacintaMarina chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Hey there,

I love the way you portrayed this particular scene. Positively love it. Your descriptions are lovely, and the ending was nicely rounded.

Positively loved it.

I just cannot stress that enough.

Ciao.

JacintaM
Skyhiatrist chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
So sad. I guess Dumbledore is the hardest character to see frightened, or upset, because he spends so much time pretending not to be that those around him truly believe it. But I imagine he is just as unhappy, (if not as unwilling), to die as the next man, and I also imagine it pains him greatly not to see Voldemort defeated. Very well written. -Sky.